Tiffany is doing a bit of stargazing in honor of International Astronomy Day, but she's going to be disappointed: none of the stars she'll find are likely to be shiny enough to check her makeup in.
- A 946430, by Brian Taylor (part 2): "'Anonymous tipster,' says Radley, his tone as close to apologetic as his serious demeanor ever allows. 'Says there's an anthrax lab on one of the wrecks out in the harbor. Probably nothing, but O'Riordan and Sergeev still need a third. Suit up.'"
- ASPS, by PrecambrianStudios (part 64): "'So, Mr. Sloane,' Ash smirked, 'Got any plans for tonight?' 'Yeah. Sleep. And lots of it,' Tom yawned, cupping his mouth with his hand."
- Fortune's Fools, by Kristen Bealer (part 1): "Keveo reminded himself yet again that this was a football game, not a fight, but in all honesty it was impossible to tell the difference at this point. Lawndale High was playing its most hated rival, Oakwood, and neither side was holding anything back tonight."
- Hemming's Way, by ognawk (part 8): "'It's not the movie that's important, it's the company,' Cassidy said, smiling at him. Throughout the whole meal, Cassidy rarely took her eyes off Brandon, which made him feel a little strange."
- It Started Like This, by SentrytheDefiant (COMPLETE!): "Charles 'Chuck' Ruttheimer III had been waiting for the Lawndale Summer Carnival all month. Now that he was twelve years old, he could attend without adult supervision."
- Oh, Danny Boy, by Indigo (part 1): "'Do come in and sit down' said Mrs Manson the Lawndale High psychologist to the red haired new girl. She looked at a file in front of her and addressed the girl. 'Quinn Morgendorffer, You must be the sister of that wonderful young man Danny that I have just spoken with'"
- Rude Awakening: The Battle of The Morgendorffers, by DIsaac (part 1): "DARIA: Speaking of The Convention Rules, You know what time of year it is for the station? JANE: Playoffs! Yes, Half the city will be listening to the station! DARIA: That's actually the problem."
- Sisters and Friends, by metameric1 (part 21): "Daria smiled inwardly. We haven't shared a room since we were little kids in Highland. She sat back, studying Quinn's body language. She was worried, dejected, perhaps going through a crisis of confidence."
- Without Warning, by SentrytheDefiant (part 11): "Andre Sakarynsky's Last Meal was just as interesting as Jace imagined. Though, it turned out to be longer than he anticipated. By the time him and Daria left the theater, he was starving."