Tiffany is trying to finish her flag in time to celebrate the anniversary of the current American flag design--thirteen stripes and one star for each state. I pretty much guarantee that Tiffany's flag will have the wrong number of both, and we'll be lucky if she gets the colors right.
- ASPS, by PrecambrianStudios (part 61): "'Hi!' Karis jumped again. Two girls and one boy, all smiling, had sat down across from her. The girl who had spoken to her (it looked to Karis like she was a senior) happily chirped, 'I'm Katheryn! What's your name?'"
- Daria/Power Rangers: Watching the Watchmen, by Charles RB (COMPLETE!): "Angel Grove had once been a shining city on the hill and now the few skyscrapers still intact looked like jutting bones."
- The Invincible Rose, by breitasparrow (part 2 revised): "'Actually...' Rosalie's heart was pounding hard in her ears. '...I was thinking that, since the wedding begins this afternoon, if I win...' She could feel beads of sweat forming on her forehead as she tried desperately to avoid stuttering. '...You get to be my escort to the reception this evening.'"
- Lost, by SentrytheDefiant (COMPLETE!): "It wasn't as if she was really gone."
- Mysteries of Lawndale 02: The First Party, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 3): "'We're going to walk to the edge of Crewe Neck and back,' Daria said. 'Good idea,' Quinn said. 'Yeah,' Stacy agreed. 'Let's go,' Jane said."
- The Only Pair, by SentrytheDefiant (part 9): "The black clad figure waited until both vehicles were gone before he crept his way towards the front window. Three thick bushes provided adequate cover when he crouched, which was how he maintained his obscurity."
- Reclamation, by SacredDust (parts 3 and 4): "Tom rubbed his eyes and took a closer look. It was a yellow Vexxer, just sitting there with the lights and engine off." (Part 4)
- Renewment, by RLobinske (part 3): "Quinn took a quick look to the living room to make sure Jake and Helen were busy with Jacob. 'When they fly to Florida tomorrow, I'm going to call Daria. We're going to figure this out.' 'When you and your sister put your mind to something, I've learned to stay out of the way.'"
- Unnamed story (IC: Codename Kids Next Daria), by Fhujeth_x (COMPLETE!): "Daria stared down the hallway of Lawndale High School, paving a visual path of wreckage of Kevin standing before his poor and destitute football team while they lay in heaps across the floor."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: April Fool's day), by PrecambrianStudios (COMPLETE!): "Mr. O'Neill picked up the phone. 'Hello?' 'Greetings. This is a prank call,' said a high, nasally voice. 'Would you like to be pranked today?'"
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: April Fool's day), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "It was 7:30 am on a Tuesday. The phone rang at the Morgendorffer residence. Helen picked it up. 'Hel-o-ooooo?' She put her hand to the phone. 'DARIA! It's for you! Someone named Brittany Taylor!'"
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: No longer in the 1%), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "'I want to break up with Kathleen, but it's so hard,' Tom said. 'My life is more difficult than anyone else's on the planet. And yes, I'm including starving children, so don't ask!'"
- Without Warning, by SentrytheDefiant (part 1): "Jace Lane's steel-toed combat boots thumped loudly on the pavement as he made his way towards Lawndale High."