Jake's got the hot dogs all set up for National Pigs-In-A-Blanket Day, although from the looks of things he's only halfway there. Still, from DeMartino's expression I think those hot dogs aren't going to be around long enough to finish assembling, anyway.
- Ah, Hell, by metameric1 (part 16): "To/steph1foster From/dmorgendorffer Happy Birthday, Stephanie!"
- Daria Down Under: Shiny New Australia, by Madmaper13 (part 2): "Walking in a middle age man with black hair and beard wearing a jeans and a checked pattern shirt just holding back a bit of a gut, Daria assumed this was Dillinger as the timetable said."
- Daria's Pregnancy, by sparklingdaria (part 1): "Daria took the pregnancy test and it was positive!"
- My Little Girl Is So Beautiful, by macross (part 1): "The bright light of the maternity ward hallway at Cedars of Alexandria flashed on the two women exiting the elevator. One was a short woman in late fifties with gray streaked chestnut brown hair. The other, only slightly taller, was a young woman of twenty-five with dark auburn hair and grey-green eyes."
- Mysteries of Lawndale 02: The First Party, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 4): "'Um, your brother's car, is it safe?' Stacy asked. Jane thought for a moment. 'Mostly, Don't worry.' She answered. She added; 'At least we won't be stranded if it does break down.'"
- Renewment, by RLobinske (part 4): "After an hour and a half on the road the next morning, Daria drove her car along the NASA Causeway over the Indian River, a ribbon of road flanked by wide swaths of grass edged by emergent plants and along the water. You could almost sense the crowds of years past that had regularly gathered along the way to watch spacecraft launches."
- Salt of the Earth (Daria and the Gang Thread), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "Daria left the lunchroom with Jane. As they walked down the hallway, they found Kevin sitting on the floor near the lockers. He was eating something out of a bowl and coughing."
- Tom Sloane, Lax Bro, by Shiva (part 22): "'Hey Daria,' Trent said to the figure standing in his sister's room, unfurling a sleeping bag, 'Are you and Janie having a sleepover?'"
- Without Warning, by SentrytheDefiant (part 9): "Jace was taken aback when he got a phone call from Shaggy on Saturday afternoon."