Jane is showing off a sketch she made just for Draw a Bird Day. Vultures based on human scam artists might not be precisely what the creators of the holiday had in mind, but it works for me.
- Dylan, by J-D (part 34c): "Kris was ready to leave for his first date of the evening, but it wasn't quite time to leave the house. Arriving early was bad strategy. He came out of the bathroom and saw Tierney Rhode."
- Hemming's Way, by ognawk (part 7): "Cassidy then walked over to her dresser and opened the bottom drawer. Contained within was a similar black case which contained her own flute. She opened it and took the flute out. She then sat on her bed and started playing. She wasn't as good as her father, but she still enjoyed playing."
- Is It Tenure Yet? (You're Standing On My Track), by JohnnyLurg (COMPLETE!): "The next day, Quinn arrived on the Pepperhill College grounds, clad in fabrics which were unknown to Daria but obviously all the rage. The fact that her auburn hair was in a bun was the closest she had come to achieving professionalism in her appearance, and she lacked any visible teaching aids as she strolled into the quad."
- Unnamed story ([Iron Chef – Round Robin – Free For All] Time Loops), by Wraith (parts 1 - 4): "Daria blinked at looked around the inside of the car in confusion. It was the wrong car, and while she was very familiar with the street they were going down, she couldn't think why they'd be headed to Lawndale High. 'What's going on? Weren't we on the way to Raft? And when did we get the old car back?'" (Part 2) (Part 3 by Charles RB) (Part 4)
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: No longer in the 1%), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "Daria sat at the table with Quinn. Quinn had been promoted to a regional Vice President of Store Operations at Hot Topic, and the dinner was to celebrate Quinn's fast track to Management."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: No longer in the 1%), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "Quinn and Jane waited at the Lawndale airport for Daria to arrive for Christmas break. They hadn't seen Daria in four months and were both looking forward to it."
- Without Warning, by SentrytheDefiant (parts 2 - 4): "Helen Morgendorffer was a force to be reckoned with. She was professionally dressed in a navy skirt suit and black heels, her brown hair curled neatly into a bob. The stern look in her hazel eyes made Jace feel like he was being dissected under a microscope." (Part 3) (Part 4)