International Museum Day. She just can't get enough of that salivary gland tumor. If you've got a favorite museum, go take a tour! And if there's a gift shop, would you pick me up a skull crusher? My last one broke and I'm looking for a new one.
- ASPS, by PrecambrianStudios (part 67): "(Dylan and Ethan are sitting together on a couch, watching TV) Ethan: I have a confession."
- Cookies, by JoeMerl (COMPLETE!): "Helen readjusted her gas mask and glanced at her watch. Another two minutes and the cookies would be done."
- Daria's pregnancy, by sparklingdaria (part 2): "Time is going fast Daria is now 5 months pregnant and today she's finding out the gender."
- Is This Adulthood?, by Princess_Pasta (part 6): "Daria ambled along beside me, pushing an empty grocery cart through the parking lot. It was Monday morning and I wanted nothing more than to sleep until my only class at 2:00 PM. Unfortunately, there was this thing called 'grocery shopping' that I was obligated to participate in."
- A New Beginning, by LadieTAG (part 10): "When the last bell rang, Quinn made her way to the team's practice field. She was a little surprised at the number of students who were there to watch. I guess there really isn't much to do here if this brings a crowd."
- Possibilities, by Sureia (part 5): "Matt glanced at Daria, who shrugged innocently at him as Manson did a double take. He'd seen them whispering during the tour and of course it was the old battle again. He returned his attention to Manson as she tried to regain her composure."
- Short Skirt, Long Jacket, by 1TakeJohnny (part 2): "Daria strode away from Poplar Hall as quickly as she could without breaking into a run. She could still hear the sounds of the hydraulic catapult on the lawn behind her, and the occasional gasp from the crowd that had begun to grow around the building."
- Spirit Stick, by Brother Grimace (parts 8 and 9): "'Just after the Apollo 11 guys came back from the Moon, the government quarantined Houston – and two days later, the military threw up a full blockade to isolate Texas from the rest of the nation.'" (Part 9) (Part 10) (Part 11) (Part 12) (Part 13) (Part 14) (Part 15)
- Stacy's First Modeling Gig (Iron Chef: Unexplainable Stock Photos), by DIsaac (COMPLETE!): "'Isn't it awesome!' Stacy said Quinn, usually someone that could find words to say even when they didn't need them, Couldn't say what she thought about the picture."
- Tigresses of Lawndale, by taishigi (COMPLETE!): "Daria found herself waking up Sunday morning at around 7:00 with Helen seated next to her on the bed. 'Couldn't wait to start the debate?' Daria asked sleepily. 'Can it at least wait until I pee?'" (Part 20)
- Unnamed story ([Iron Chef – Round Robin – Free For All] Time Loops), by NightGoblyn (part 13): "Daria opened her mouth to give her standard reply, already glancing around the car to see what, if anything, was different on this Loop."
- Without Warning, by SentrytheDefiant (part 16): "They floundered to a halt in front of The Zon. Even though it was late, the line was still pretty impressive. They could pack in people at all hours, no matter what day."
- Worst Superhero Ever II (Shorty Shorts), by ognawk (COMPLETE!): "'Quake in fear, citizens of Lawndale. I am Doctor Explosivo! And I have planted a bomb under Lawndale that will reduce the town to rubble unless my demands are met.'"
- The Writer, the Girl With Red Lipstick, and the Musician, by lulamae-golightly (part 4): "Life in New York became routine, but a wonderful routine. Daria wrote more, and got very good reception."