Trent's cracking the whip as Indiana Jones because the character's creator George Lucas turns 70 today. Apparently when Trent referred to having his "eyes on the prize," he was referring to holy relics. Who knew?
- Alienation, by malakite (parts 14 and 15): "Home lacked any unpleasant surprises, which was itself slightly surprising." (Part 15)
- ASPS, by PrecambrianStudios (part 66): "A towering girl with black hair reaching down to her shoulders, yellow eyes, pale skin, wearing a black business suit with a red tie and huge glasses walked into the Zon, trading glances with a few other boys who seemed both turned on and disturbed by her. She was used to it; her effeminate yet powerful presence was rather overwhelming, she'd been told."
- Coffee Date, by lulamae-golightly (COMPLETE!): "Stacy Rowe brushed her curly hair from her face and walked into Cashman's in the mall. At twenty seven years old, she didn't shop there that much, but she had a day off and needed something to do."
- Credence, by Astrocar82 (part 11): "'And you are a lovely one,' Romonica said to Daria as she approached her desk. 'Could you stand and walk back and forth for us?'"
- Double the fun (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: No longer in the 1%), by Indigo (COMPLETE!): "Daria returned from a visit to the bathroom at the Zon, as she had half expected her friend Jane Lane was talking to the boy that she had noticed noticing her."
- Hemming's Way, by ognawk (part 10): "As she was home alone, she quickly made her way downstairs to open the door and smiled at the boy stood waiting for her, dressed in a dark blue sweater and white pants, his brown hair moving in the slight evening breeze. 'Hello, Tom,' she said."
- Lullabies, by GingerLove (COMPLETE!): "Daria rocked slowly in the chair her parents had given her, humming softly to the little bundle in her arms. She smiled softly as she looked down at him. Six months old, and a perfect copy of his father."
- Mine, by Vukodlak (COMPLETE!): "The trio was on their way to New Town; Veronica was secured in the back headphones on and bobbing her head to the beat Alvin and the Chipmunk's music"
- Oh, Danny Boy, by Indigo (part 2): "Jane got her first close up look at Danny and although it would be some time before she would admit it even to herself and would try to resist it she fell in love exactly the same way as Danny had for her."
- Possibilities, by Sureia (part 4): "The brunette stepped forwards and Quinn bounced to a stop, letting her arms hang casually as she was inspected. She knew she didn't have to worry about a thing; she'd had too much practise to fail now, but still the butterflies danced in her stomach."
- Renewment, by RLobinske (part 5): "'What are my girls planning? I know they're up to something.' Michael sat back and chuckled. 'I can tell where Daria gets it from, but then, I shouldn't be surprised.'"
- Sonoma Coma, by jtranser (part 15): "'I got here as soon as I could, which, as you know, is pretty damn fast. What happened, Daria? It's not like You to be agitated.'"
- Tell me Why?, by Madmaper13 (COMPLETE!): "A hand stretched out with a pen in hand towards a calendar and crossed out a Saturday and a Sunday."
- Tigresses of Lawndale, by taishigi (part 18): "Because of the timer showing on the side screens, nearly everyone had made it back to their seats when the lights started flash, reminding them that the second act was about start."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: No longer in the 1%), by ticknart (COMPLETE!): "'Jane?' said Jodie, 'Have you seen Daria today?' 'Not yet.' 'Uh...'"