Daria is clearly enjoying this lovely Memorial Day, and I hope the rest of you in the U.S. are, too. Still, please also take some time to remember those who died serving in the military. And to those in fandom who are veterans: Thank you.
- Daria: College Pains Redux, by James the Lesser (parts 3 - 7): "Quinn, Tiffany, and Sandi are are the mall wondering where Stacy was. 'She said she would be here.' Sandi looks around annoyed." (Part 4) (Part 5) (Part 6) (Part 7)
- Everyone They Ever Slept With (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: No longer in the 1%), by JoeMerl (COMPLETE!): "Jackie immediately spun around as her would-be paramour snatched back his hand. She only had time to say 'What the hell—' before the woman's fist collided with her face, and the next thing Jackie knew she had been pushed against the wall, the woman's arm pressed painfully against her neck."
- Hemming's Way, by ognawk (COMPLETE!): "As she went to turn a corner, she stopped as she saw Tom and his best friend, Ashley Winters, stood by Tom's locker talking. She quickly ducked back around the corner to listen."
- The Machine, by DIsaac and Excellent S (part 1): "But, in 2012... The game changed forever when Stacy Rowe, Dani Moreno, Danny Todds, Brittney Taylor, Evie Morgendorffer and Jodie Landon Created the greatest faction to ever hit the LFC, The Machine."
- Possibilities, by Sureia (part 6): "'So Linda, what compelled you to fit me into your schedule?' Linda Griffin took a sip of water and glared at him, almost willing him to back down. Jake met her gaze calmly and levelly, waiting."
- Renewment, by RLobinske (part 6): "'So many changes in our lives,' Helen said. 'Beginnings, endings, transitions, all joining together – it can almost make your head spin.' 'Mom, if you start singing The Circle of Life, I'll have to do something drastic,' Daria warned."
- Unnamed story ([Iron Chef – Round Robin – Free For All] Time Loops), by Wraith (part 17): "Helen tried to derail his rant. 'Jake, were you listening? Daria said...' Although Helen's comment didn't do anything to stop the flow, what happened next did."
- Without Warning, by Princess-Pasta (part 17): "The term 'Lazy Sunday' was an understatement at Casa Lane. Trent and Jace got as close to hibernating bears as humanly possible on Sundays."