Queen Victoria, who was born on this day in 1819. Not only was she the longest-reigning British monarch in history, I'll bet she also never had to go camping without a tent, dammit!
Today is also National Escargot Day, so if you've been looking for an excuse to eat at Chez Pierre, then now's your chance. Although why anyone (aside from Quinn) would want to eat there, I don't know.
- Share your reflections on the recently-ended TV series Warehouse 13.
- Share what you think of the latest news about the Ant-Man movie.
- What, in your opinion, are the do's and don'ts of Iron Chefs?
- Two new Iron Chefs have been posted in Creative Writing: LSauchelli's Jobless Daria and macross's Daria witnesses bullying and does something/nothing?
- Robyn posted some art requests in the Easel.