Ms. Li wants everyone to know that today is the anniversary of Judy Garland's birth in 1922. Also, pay no attention to the principal behind the curtain.
Well, my vacation's over and now it's time for the long-delayed...
- Daughters of Avengers, by martp2 (part 1): "'We need to talk.' Jake stated when he saw his girls come down. He truly loved both girls as if they were his own, however he knew that it was time to tell them the truth."
- Down Under Daria, by Madmaper13 (prologue): "Helen walk out the front doors of her office building and approached a blue Lexus ideating in a no stoping zone, getting in she quickly spoke 'Jake, what is so important to discuss that you say we should have a lunch meeting.'"
- A Few Years Difference, by vlora (part 19): "Ever since Daria rolled into town he found himself standing straighter, focusing harder, trying to pretend he wasn't a total slouch. He hadn't succeeded thus far."
- Fifteen Years Later, by Meagana (parts 3 and 4): "Daria wasn't sure why she kept the PR firm job after her third book she didn't need it." (Part 4)
- Fire Fighter!, by Vlora (COMPLETE!): "'Hey.' 'Hey.' Trent stepped aside so Tom could get in. 'Janey's in her room.' 'Right.' 'Right.' Trent echoed for a second time. The boy never said more than two words to Trent, not unless he needed something."
- Hit the Blum-Deckler, by Kondu Min (part 1): "Being woken up to 'Say Good morning to Aunty Daria' made her wished that she was just undergoing a nightmare."
- A Hobbit's Quest for Knowledge, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (prologue): "Rosa Proudfoot entered the Frogmorton Branch of the Shire Library. She was curious about something."
- Is it Curtain Yet?, by Zetor (part 5b): "Gwen's eyes opened wide and she leaned forward. 'Jodie Landon's Party? Like, with the seniors who just graduated? The popular ones?' Quinn was surprised. She was so used to going to all the popular parties that she never even thought about it anymore."
- Lawndale and Sandi Griffin's Genie (Chapter 8), by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 11): "Sandi fell off the mountain onto the ground. She took the book out and noted that there were no further wishes. 'It has to be, like, around this pile somewhere,' she decided."
- Lawndale's Finest 3: The Brave and the Bold, by NightGoblyn (part 3): "The goth looked up in time to see a silver sedan, horn blaring and tires shrieking against the asphalt, bearing down on her. She threw her arms up and screamed in terror."
- Lies of Life, by Princess_Pasta (part 7): "A light knock on his door caught his attention and he went to open it. 'Hey.' Jane stood out in the hall, dressed and ready for school, 'You alright?' He sighed, wondering exactly when she started worrying about him rather than the other way around."
- Midnight Stories - Psy Room, by JPAGC (COMPLETE!): "lying down on the couch, Stacy Rowe stared at the ceiling, her hands folded over her belly. '...Did I tell you that I used to hang around the boys a lot before eighth grade?' she said, not moving from her position."
- Play, rewind, repeat, by elainefr (part 1): "She flipped on the light as she entered her home. Everything was just as she'd left it.....for better or worse."
- Unnamed story (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens!), by Kuriamo22 (COMPLETE!): "Daria and Jane stood in line at a multidimensional transit center on some bug alien planet that Daria honestly couldn't be bothered to remember the name of. Possibly because she was buzzed."
- Video Assignment Chaos, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 2): "At Lawndale High School, the first class of the day was in session. '...So, as an exercise in living literature you'll all be making your own movies,' Mr. O'Neill said. 'We have Brittany to thank for that exciting suggestion.'"
- A Time For Us, by aeverett (parts 1 and 2): "Daria sat on the steps just outside of Lawndale High and rested her head against the cold metal railing. She was emotionally beat and for someone who tried to avoid highly charged circumstances, she had very little tolerance for emotional overload to begin with."