Mack's feeling very revolutionary because today is the anniversary of the birth of Che Guevara in 1928. Never mind overthrowing governments, though--I think he's just rebelling against the nickname "Mack Daddy." Or should that be "rebellent"?
- ASPS 3, by PrecambrianStudios (part 6): "The first thing that Jonathan Fahrner and Patrick Jarmel, seniors, best friends, and lax bros, noticed when they were outside was: One: there were a few girls walking around. Two: there were no CSOs in sight. Then, a third realization hit them and hundreds of other male Fielding students like a truck: today was Bitchmas."
- Badass, by LadieTAG and The Angst Guy (part 1): "The Ideas of March always has a way with turning the world upside down. I was coming out of Cranberry Commons when I saw her walk in."
- Is it Curtain Yet?, by Zetor (part 5d): "Jane stared down at the younger girl and chuckled. She'd certainly never expected to have Stacy Rowe in her bed. She hadn't expected her to be so interesting either."
- The Kiss, by dmsfanman (COMPLETE!): "This room had been her home away from home for almost two years. She had returned from spring break in Lawndale on Friday in order to spend the weekend in Boston. Tom had come up from Bromwell in Newtowne in order to be with her. Classes would resume tomorrow, and the real countdown to graduation would begin."
- Lies of Life, by Princess_Pasta (part 8): "In came Daria, a few stray hairs falling around her ears as she carefully carried two cups of coffee. Monique briefly glanced at the clock behind her, the time reading fifteen to ten. She couldn't help but chuckle to herself; she just knew Daria would show up early."
- My Little Girl is So Beautiful, by macrossfan89 (part 1): "'Shouldn't the nurse have brought our baby back by now?' 'There probably just taking a little longer than they thought Helen.'"
- A New Beginning, by LadieTAG (COMPLETE!): "Rita and Erin entered the restaurant to see Amy, Quinn, and group of people she didn't recognize standing up. As they made their way towards the group, Amy looked up and instantly paled."
- Rising with the Machines... Cynically, by Kuriamo22 (part 4): "Daria laid in bed in her darkened room late on Sunday. Her eyes were slightly red, and tears slowly rolled down her cheeks."
- A Time for Us, by aeverett (part 3): "'Does this mean you're boinking my brother?' the 11-year-old Jane Lane asked nonchalantly as she skipped down Dega Street on the way to the art store she'd always wanted to purchase supplies from but had been hitherto forbidden to by her parents."
- Unnamed story (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens!), by Wraith (COMPLETE!): "Daria moved, reaching out. It wasn't a fast movement, but it was sudden enough that it made me jump."
- When I'm Gone, by CaffeineAddict94 (part 1): "The clock on the dashboard of Amy Barksdale's new sedan blinked 12:00 AM, just one testament of her inability to keep to any real schedule."