Jake's enjoying a little crossdressing today, perhaps because it's the anniversary of Queen Victoria's coronation in 1838. I'm pretty sure Queen Victoria was more level-headed than Jake was, but Jake also tends to be more easily amused.
Speaking of Jake's tendency toward hysterics, today is also the day "Psycho Therapy" first aired in 2000. Fifteen years later and I'm sure Jake is no closer to resolving his stress (or lack thereof) issues.
- Where do you go out? Tell everyone about what you like to do for fun.
- Take a quiz and find out just what kind of a man are you?
- Kara Wild has a question about the best place to sell or recycle old computers.
- Discuss the recent Supreme Court gay marriage decision.
- Do you have any advice for dealing with negative people? Share it in the thread.
- Read the Buzzfeed article to find out where the Daria cast are now.