Parents' Day or Aunt and Uncle's Day, but the truth is that it's both! So maybe they should all just call the fight off and make some damn cookies already.
They'll want to be very careful with the oven, though, because it's also the fifteenth anniversary of the episode "Fire!," and I don't think they want any repeats of Jake's kitchen disaster.
- Don's Surprise/Ideally Really Ziggy (Write-Off Challenge 1), by PrecambrianStudios (COMPLETE!): "'Mm. Hello, date number twenty nine. Oh, and you brought her flowers. I'm sure that'll please her,' the bespectacled boy in a green jacket sarcastically said."
- The Loneliness of Alex, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 2): "Later in the afternoon, the 'Esteem-a-Teen' 'course' had started. Alex sat there, bored out of her skull as Mr. O'Neill droned on."
- Lost in Suburbia, by 11tee (part 3): "The motorcycle purred as Kevin pushed through the turns. Andrea's arms felt So Nice around his waist, but he was low on gas, so he eased into the filling station."
- Revelations and Confrontations, by bhut (COMPLETE!): "The day that the FC later called 'The Day of Fashion Infamy' or TDFI, and Daria and Jane and quite a few others called 'a hoot', started as a long, lazy, April Break day."
- The Secret Life of Penny Lane, by 11tee (part 8): "'Cacao puro, señor?' She lifted her hand from the dog and looked back at the man. 'Si, señora. The best cacao beans. You would like to try?'"
- Sins of the Father (Write-Off Challenge 1), by baelparagon (COMPLETE!): "'Good morning campers, did everyone have a fantastic night of fun and righteousness?' The slightly balding Mr. Potts said in front of the mess hall."
- Unnamed story (a new short story), by 11tee (COMPLETE!): "He raised his beer and took another swig; savoring the flavor of his home-brew. He would have never thought students of his would now call him 'Dad', whether out of courtesy or sincerity, but that was exactly what happened. His eyes focused as he recalled that fateful night."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "Lucky for Daria, all Barch had to show her was a dissection tray with a small white cloth over it. Barch pulled back the cloth. 'All I see is a dogfish shark.'"
- Unnamed story (Write-Off Challenge revived!), by Meester_Lee (COMPLETE!): "'Like Quinn's Cousin Or Whatever,' said Sandi with a sniff, 'you claim you can get this horned horse-thing out of our back yard?'" (Part 2)