Brittany's getting into the spirit of Bastille Day, but that probably has more to do with that foreign exchange student than any love of French history. Also, she wants to make sure everyone knows that, even though it's National Nude Day, she's still only going to do a nude scene if it's crucial to her character.
Today is also the anniversary of both "The Teachings of Don Jake" in 1997 and "Lane Miserables" in 1999. Both episodes gave us a glimpse into the Lane family, and neither of them was a pleasant experience for either Jane or Trent.
- ASPS 3, by PrecambrianStudios (COMPLETE!): "'What the ever-living heck is going on over there?!' exclaimed a shocked Gage into his cell phone as he stared at Jane's TV. 'It's all over the news! What on Earth happened? It's never been this bad before!'"
- The Chymical Wedding of Daria Morgendorffer, by EntrancedCat (part 1): "'Jane, I can help with your chemistry homework but you've got to quit raving about phlogiston.' Daria insisted as she and Jane bent over the books in Daria's room."
- ЭШФИЛД, by Shad_Tkhom (COMPLETE!): "Дарья шла следом за Джейн и ругала себя за деликатность и робость, которые решили проявить себя во всей красе и, как всегда, крайне не вовремя."
- Is it Curtain Yet?, by Zetor (part 6a): "Stacy walked down the hall with Quinn, not really listening to her friend. She was smiling and almost skipping. Last weekend had been great."
- Redux, by Princess_Pasta (part 20): "Quinn dropped down in her usual seat across from Daria, already fully dressed and made up. The strangest part was how far away it was from her usual choice of attire. A black halter top, acid-washed jeans, and chunky wedge shoes Daria wasn't sure she'd ever seen her wear before."
- A Time For Us, by aeverett (part 7): "'Have you noticed anything weird about Janey lately?' Trent queried, around a spoon full of cereal."
- Unnamed story ('Iron Chef' for Robyn & all comers - 'The First Ten Minutes'), by Meester_Lee (part 1): "There was indeed a female in the stasis pod. It was difficult to tell much about her. She had pale skin, long straight hair, and was wearing some sort of high-necked garment of an unfamiliar cut."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by Silver (COMPLETE!): "The robed figure allowed itself a hissing chuckle. 'Come now, Daria,' it rasped, drawing out the final 'a' in her name, 'We both know your sister's comparison of the situation to Buffy is wrong.'"
- Unnamed story (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens!), by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "'You know, there's really no limit to what you'll say or do in order to get laid, is there?'"
- Unnamed story (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens!), by Wraith (COMPLETE!): "From her throne, Daria pronounced, 'Now, gentlemen, I will announce today's plan of action.'"
- ВАРИАЦИИ, by Shad_Tkhom (COMPLETE!): "Джейн никак не могла понять саму себя — на самом деле у них с Томом всё шло к тому чтобы расстаться. Напряжение между ней и Слоуном только росло, а она не могла не замечать, что Тома явно и недвусмысленно тянет к Дарье."
- WLTAP CH.4, by ST91 (parts 2 and 3): "'Well, here we are kids. That's our new home. Casa Lane,' said Vincent to his two children as they came down from the car." (Part 3)