While we're on the subject of space travel, Jodie's wishing a happy birthday to Senator John H. Glenn, who was also among the very first astronauts! Glenn was born in 1921, and I'd just like to see Jodie try to beat his record for extracurricular activities.
- Clarity (IC: I'm gonna show you...), by Zetor (COMPLETE!): "It was three weeks ago. Mother had been busy and had forgotten to set out the pills for a couple of days. Everything had become so clear."
- Decisions, by elainefr (part 1): "'Hey.' She still looks good. 'Hey.' Don't lose your nerve. Damn, he's still so sexy."
- ОБЩИЙ СБОР, by Shad_Tkhom (COMPLETE!): "Джейн собирала чемодан. А мне обязательно ехать с вами ? - жалобно протянула Дарья. Ей давно, очень давно не приходилось так канючить. Ну разве что в далёком детстве и то пару раз."
- Is it Curtain Yet?, by Zetor (part 6b): "Daria stared at the Lane’s front door, hesitating. She’d been there for several minutes and was starting to regret the decision to talk to Jane in person."
- Macaroni Necklaces, by PerkyGoth14 (part 1): "'It's a letter for Daria.' Helen informed. 'What!?' Quinn took the envelope suddenly to look at it. 'There must be some mistake!'"
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Dance like Nobody's Watching), by Zetor (COMPLETE!): "Daria had the apartment to herself, maybe the whole complex. It was time."