Keep an eye on your Ritalin, because it's Ratcatcher's Day and the Pied Piper is likely very busy today. If he can't make it, though, there's always Jake. His specialty might be squirrels, but I'll bet he'd be willing to take on the non-fluffy tailed version as well.
- Clarity (IC: I'm gonna show you...), by Zetor (part 2): "I'm finally free! I almost skip through the halls towards the library. As I pass through the courtyard between the main building and the library I feel a pleasant breeze blow by."
- БОЛЬШОЙ СБОР II OR JANE IN THE WONDERLAND, by Shad_Tkhom (part 6): "Дарья и Джейн сидели на скамье. Джейн ворчала: - Мало того, что мне пришлось подниматься в такую рань. В субботу !! В мой законный выходной !! Так ещё и это — а это ты виновата, Моргендорффер!" (Part 7) (Part 8)
- Lawndale's Finest 3: The Brave and the Bold, by NightGoblyn (part 4): "After a weekend spent alternately brooding and manically searching the internet for information, Monday morning rolled around and Scarlett found herself in her aunt's car as the older woman drove to work."
- 9 Crimes (Gaslight Anthem cover) (I.C. - A Scene and Its Song), by Zetor (COMPLETE!): "Mack and Jane are kissing each other in a tight embrace behind a utility building. Jane pulls away from the kiss, still in Mack's arms. She looks down, a guilty expression on her face."
- Unnamed story (IC Runaway Daria), by Waylander (part 1): "Daria was always disgusted by her sister's immaturity and the temper tantrums she was throwing on the regular basis. In hindsight, running away from home in the middle of the night with almost no money and a bare minimum of essential was just as childish as Quinn's outbursts."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef : MMORPG, Lawndale style), by Waylander (part 8): "With a sigh Darlene took a coin out of her purse and tossed in on the counter. If I didn't stay here I could be already in the office of Buzzdome, demanding explanations."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: The Madness Sets In), by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "Mack, O'Neill, DeMartino, Ted, Kevin and the rest of the LHS football team - all dressed in LHS cheerleaders - waved their pom-poms as Helen got out of her vehicle in the Lawndale County Courthouse parking lot. 'HELEN! HELEN! SHE'S OUR BABE! SHE CAN WIN IT, 'CAUSE SHE WON'T CAVE! GOOOOO LAWYERS!'"
- Unnamed story (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens!), by Wraith (COMPLETE!): "'You can't be either an open pervert or a closet one,' Charles stated firmly. 'Because you aren't a man!'"