Mr. DeMartino doesn't seem very happy about Different Colored Eyes Day, but that's too bad because (I think) he fits right in with this one. From what I can tell, he's got one normal eye and one that's both blue and bloodshot. Regardless of color, no one can claim those eyes are in any way symmetrical!
This also happens to be the anniversary of the episode "Legends of the Mall," which first aired on this day in 2000. Not much of that episode counts as canon, but you can't argue with those metal dentures on the door of Helen's car.
- Ponder The Sidhe's "what if" topic.
- Kara Wild shares her Amy TV dream.
- Discuss the upcoming new season of Doctor Who.
- Talk about Harper Lee's Go Set a Watchman.
- Roentgen posted a new Iron Chef in Creative Writing: Daria Regenerations.