Brittany's reading with seniors again for Senior Citizen's Day, and I bet she hasn't forgotten her own advice about wearing sunscreen. Daria may or may not be visiting Mrs. Blaine today, depending on whether or not she's written a new Melody Powers installment.
This also marks the anniversary of the founding of the American Bar Association in 1878, and I'm sure Helen would be observing this important day if she wasn't so busy at work. She'll probably have a few minutes free next week to celebrate, though! Maybe!
- Clarity, by Zetor (parts 4 and 5): "Saturday mornings aren't much different than weekdays, except Father is at the table reading the paper. I go through the routine. Pills under the tongue, take a drink, and spit them out when no one's looking." (Part 5)
- Cynic and a Six-String, by fringeperson (part 27): "Freemont was deader than Lawndale, and a hundred miles of road-trip to the gig only served to further splinter, disrupt, and fracture relations between Max the drummer and Nick the bassist."
- Daria: High School Reunion, by Serrallonga (part 5a): "DARIA: (reading) “The First Terrace”... (to herself) gee, this place seems familiar to m... (She stops talking as she notices her reflection at the glass window, realizing she's wearing a white and blue cheerleader outfit. She rolls her eyes with a boring expression. A hard rain starts to fall)"
- It's a Wonderful List, by EntrancedCat (COMPLETE!): "Mr. O'Neill wound down the teen self-esteem class with the confidence of a teacher with only a couple minutes left in his session, 'And so, for tomorrow, I want you to make a list of ten ways the world would be a sadder place if you weren't in it.'"
- Me And My Monkey, by Dennis (part 1): "My name is Tom Sloane and I was twenty-one years old the first time I made love to another man."
- Snippets of Modern Times for the Lawndale Set... (Scenes that should be: Pacific Rimmers), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "In the 'secure' building that was Lawndale High, Daria and Jane were at Daria's locker, the pair ignored one of the myriad security cameras that suddenly fell from the ceiling and shattered on the ground."
- Standstill, by Princess_Pasta (part 3): "The sun was just starting to dip below the horizon by the time that Jesse Moreno made it to Casa Lane. He easily locked the doors on his rusting van, even though he knew that the chances of it being stolen were slim to none, before heading inside."
- Stolen and Forced Paths: 1986: November, by macross (part 3): "'Just Another day. It's just like the last one. Here I am back in mother's kitchen pouring something that isn't cream in my coffee.' Rita thought as she nearly overfilled the little red and pink Meissen tea cup with cognac."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Daria and Quinn Roommates), by JPAGC (COMPLETE!): "The two young women stopped by the entrance of a large appartment building. Jane looked at it with interest."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Daria and Quinn Roommates), by Serrallonga (COMPLETE!): "(At the Morgendorffer house) (DARIA goes downstairs. JAKE has just hung up the phone) DARIA: Bye dad, I'm going to Jane's."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef : MMORPG, Lawndale style), by Waylander (part 18): "When Darlene decided to find another artist to talk to, she learned it's easier said than done. She methodically searched the tents, only to find them empty."