Daria's enjoying a break from frozen lasagna in honor of National Potato Day. I'm thinking maybe over-processed pasta cubes don't sound quite so bad anymore, do they?
Today is also the anniversary of Gene Roddenberry's birth in 1921, and as there are quite a few Star Trek fans in Daria fandom I think it's worth mentioning. Aside from echopapa's Memory Lane, I can't think of any crossover fics off the top of my head. Can you? Bonus points if they feature potatoes!
- Visit the 2016 U.S. Presidential Campaign Decompression Thread for a break from politics.
- Share your funny stories about what went in the toilet besides the blatantly obvious.
- Join in the game I'm Going to My Third Picnic, and I'm Bringing....
- Shiva posted a new Deadliest Warrior thread: Superman vs. a Warhammer 40k Space Marine.
- tafka has started a thread for her artwork in The Easel.