Left Hander's Day, and I think it might take her awhile. If you're a leftie, then enjoy your holiday! I'm sure it completely makes up for the smudged ink and ill-fitting scissors you have to deal with.
- Bear Spray, by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "'Yeah, I was up there – Silverton Island. They only allow a hundred people to come up every year – yes, you need the coin to get the permit, and my father knows people in the Canadian Government. He's known Justin since they were kids, so it wasn't a problem.'"
- Crowd Control, by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "Sandi pulled her yellow Mitsubishi convertible into the back of the club. There was nowhere to park, though. The lot was full up."
- Cynic and a Six-String, by fringeperson (part 26): "'So, you're going to be dating my brother,' Jane said happily. 'And having Jesse for a model finally cured you of that crush,' Daria countered with a smirk."
- Daria: High School Reunion, by Serrallonga (part 4c): "WONG: (singing along) Hey, I just met you- and this is cra-zy, but here's my number-so call me maybe... DARIA: (raising her voice) EXCUSE ME, Mr... (reading the driver ID card) WONG?"
- Lost & Found, by elainefr (COMPLETE!): "'Hey.' 'Hey.' 'Jane's not here.' They looked at each other until she felt compelled to look away. He started to shut the door, but stopped when she spoke."
- Two Under Par, by Kristen Bealer (COMPLETE!): "'Look out!' Jake looked up at the shout, but it was too late--pain exploded against his forehead and he staggered to the ground with a groan. The throbbing was so intense, he could barely even see."