Bela Lugosi's, but the latter was born on this day in 1882. Honestly, though, Sandi's understanding of vampires probably comes closest to Bella Swan than anything else. I shudder to think what that Dracula book report looked like.
- The Appointment, by elainefr (part 2): "I'm getting chemotherapy... I wonder how it'll feel. They said to show up early. Me looking at clocks...odd. I guess it was good to get all of that other stuff done. The quicker I get through that, the sooner I can be done."
- Closing the Door, by JoeMerl (COMPLETE!): "Daria's room was empty. The walls were bare. The spot where her bed had been was noticeably unvacuumed, and in the hallway she could hear the movers struggling to bring her desk out to the truck."
- Daria (and other characters) on the Defiant Round Robin, by Roentgen (parts 43 and 44): "Phanis-Kala was propped up with alacrity by Selina Kyle. 'All right, greenie,' she said. 'I've got a nice cell waiting for you.'" (Part 44 by Roentgen)
- Defender of the Faith, by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "In the Great Palace of Constantinople, a woman who had lived for thousands of years lay in a luxurious bed, each breath a more heroic struggle than the labors of Hercules."
- Imaginary Closure, by breitasparrow (COMPLETE!): "The Morgendorffers walked through the living room door without a sound. Quinn didn't even speak her opinions on the casket choice or floral arrangements. She knew Daria wouldn't want to hear a word of it right now."
- It's A Good Life, by elainefr (COMPLETE!): "'Are you happy with your life?' She nodded thinking about just how good things were for her. 'Yes, I am. What about you? Are you happy with your life?' He nodded."
- To Reflect, by Vlora (parts 1 and 2): "'What're you gonna do for your birthday?' 'Become legally a year older.' 'As in plans?'" (Part 2)