Jane doesn't exactly look like Batman here, but then again I don't exactly want to get hit with a copyright infringement lawsuit. In any case, today marks the anniversary of Batman creator Bob Kane's birth in 1915. Even if Jane's costume isn't quite right, we know she's always wanted to sleep upside-down and spread rabies.
This is also Food Day, and you could celebrate with whatever food you like. Cheeseless pizza, frozen lasagna, kitchen sink stew...the sky's the limit!
- 40 (Iron Chef: A Slacker Looks at 40), by dmsfanman (COMPLETE!): "Standing in the bathroom in a pair of pajama bottoms Trent Lane looked in the mirror and pondered the reflection looking back at him. His beard was gray. There were even a couple of gray hairs on his head that only he knew about."
- Bond (Pasta's Never-ending Ideas Thread!), by Princess_Pasta (COMPLETE!): "Jane reached up to adjust an earbud, the low sound of Dream Theater successfully muffling all other noise. If she had to listen to one more second of that cheery instrumental theme song, she'd go mad."
- Contriving Hope, by RubinaLadybug (COMPLETE!): "'FORGET IT, TIMOTHY!' 'But, Anthony, I need counselors for my OK To Cry Corral. None of my students have taken interest in making a difference.'"
- Cynic and a Six-String, by fringeperson (part 36): "'Honey, I'm home,' Daria called in a monotone, tongue firmly in cheek, as she let herself into Casa Lane by the back door. 'Hey Daria,' Trent answered with a smile."
- It's Supernatural, Daria, by elainefr (COMPLETE!): "'New teacher today.' 'What? What class?' 'Mr. Chance's, his wife just had the baby and yadda, yadda, yadda......'"
- A Moment Behind the Mask, by RubinaLadybug (COMPLETE!): "'And so completes our time of raising the dead and causing mass panic in this listless town,' Daria stated, her deadpan tone infecting every word she spouted."
- Unnamed story (Crossovers Still Crossing Over), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "'There,' Quinn said, positioning the football. 'That's about right, isn't it?' 'Okay, Jeffy,' she said, the ball balanced between the ground and her fingertips. 'I'll hold the ball, and you come running up and kick it.'"
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: A Slacker Looks at 40), by darbanville (COMPLETE!): "Trent laid back on his bed looking around his room. Things hadn't changed much since high school."
- Unnamed story (Scenes that should be: Pacific Rimmers), by Szcz (COMPLETE!): "Daria was very tired. The Lawndale did not understand her unique pseudo-asymmetric magnetic field and gave her a magnetic harmonisation class."
- Time (Iron Chef: A Slacker Looks at 40), by Princess_Pasta (COMPLETE!): "Trent looked good for his age; at least that's what everyone was always telling him. He didn't pay much attention to his appearance, even in his younger days, which meant that the barely noticed the fine lines on his face or the few extra pounds."