Pinch Sitter," which aired on this day in 1997. It was a very educational episode: we learned about Jake's distaste for Couples Therapy Night, we used the word indemnification in a sentence, and we found out that Hitler ate sugar. Not to mention getting just a little too much information about Helen's personal life.
- Decisions, by elainefr (part 15): "My decision isn't meant to be malicious; I hope that you believe that. If anything, this decision is made out of complete and total pure love for all parties concerned... Look at you, so small, so perfect."
- Fates Entwined, by Deep Metal (part 2): "'My Daria, you've been improving drastically,' Aunt Amy walked up to her niece who was practicing with Ted. Daria grapped with Ted as Amy watched. Finally, she managed to get a grip around Ted's waist and throw him to the floor."
- Remote Control (Daria and the Gang Thread II), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "'So, guess what?' Robert said. 'I'm going out with Quinn Morgendorffer.' Robert expected some congratulations, high fives, even balloons falling from the ceiling. They could have least rang a bell in his honor. Instead, his co-workers Roberto and Ross gave his a perplexed look."
- That's awful, but is it art? (Iron Chef: Vulgarity), by tjdolf (COMPLETE!): "The scene is Da Foe's art class. Upchuck comes in, bringing a huge canvas in wrapping paper. The rest of the class are already there, painting away. He unwraps it and places it on an easel, away from the viewers."
- Unnamed story (LLH - Short Entries), by Roentgen (parts 20 and 21): "'It would be interesting,' Jodie Landon said, 'to talk to a two-thousand year old man.' 'Yeah, I suppose so,' Jane said." (Part 21)