International Yoga Day, but I suppose they've gotta work off those carrot sticks and diet soda somehow. Too bad Daria went off the air before the advent of selfies, or the girls would most certainly be posting pictures of themselves working out on social media for National Selfie Day. I think we're all grateful for that missed opportunity.
- 600 Years Afterward..... (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: 600 Years Afterward.....), by Charles RB (COMPLETE!): "'I think it's a time capsule.' 'What's a time capsule?' 'Oh, it's some thing people did back in, uh, 19th, 20th century. You bury it for a few decades and they can see what the past was like. A no-tech Wayback.'"
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Highland Years, by Meester_Lee (parts 15 - 16b): "It was early June. The children were bored and restless behind their desks, even the better-behaved ones. It seemed like forever until the school bell rang in the later afternoon, but it finally did ring." (Part 16a) (Part 16b)
- Dylan, by J-D (part 35b): "'Those were two of the assistants from the production team for Miss Betty and Sally M', Rod said in answer to the question Dylan had just asked him. 'I was giving them directions. Mr Chung's given them a room to work from.'"
- The Gift (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: 600 Years Afterward.....), by Vukodlak (COMPLETE!): "Daria sat down at the kitchen table next to her sister for breakfast like any other morning. Helen entered the kitchen glues to her phone per usual but stopped and was agape at what she saw."
- The Interview, by dmsfanman (part 6): "Daria walked into the building at 8:59 am. Hattie was waiting for her in the lobby. Looking at the clock on the wall Hattie exclaimed, 'Good Morning, Daria. You are the first one here. If the others aren't here in 6 minutes they will be out of the running. Are you ready to do some work today?'"
- Magician's Code, by Crow-Black Dream (parts 1 - 5): "Charles 'Upchuck' Ruttheimer III was and always had been too poetic for most people. Partnered with flaming red curls and freckles peppering his large dimpled cheeks, this tendency toward speaking in flowery prose proved too much for any one of his peers for as long as he could remember, regardless of his inherent cheerful disposition." (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4) (Part 5)
- A Silver Penny, by Shiva (parts 1 and 2): "'Oh, honey? Don't drink from that big bottle in the kitchen; it's silver nitrate.' Jane's father said from within the only bathroom in the house." (Part 2)
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: 600 Years Afterward.....), by WacoKid (COMPLETE!): "'OK, students, settle down!' Ms. Li called from the podium. As the student body ignored her, she grew increasingly agitated, until finally snapping."