Mrs. Bennett just asked the class what economist was born today, and it's a trick question because there are two of them: Adam Smith in 1723 and John Maynard Keynes in 1883. The real trick, of course, is that practically no one in that classroom has ever heard of either of them.
Today is also World Environment Day, so, you know, don't pollute or anything. After all, "fashion is fun and everything, but we should really do something about the rainforest and stuff."
- The Interview, by dmsfanman (part 4): "Mr. Bergen's office was in stark contrast to the rest of the building. It was large and clearly he liked leather furniture. His taste also included oriental rugs and antiques – and not antiques as in old half-broken office furniture!"
- The More Things Change (Iron Chef: The New Canon), by Two-Eyed Charlie (part 8): "Back in the Bronx, Brittany was ordering the two of us food and simultaneously calling up to Kevin to make sure everything was alright with him and the kids."
- A.R.C CHAPTER 9 Babysitting, by ST91 (COMPLETE!): "Shortly after dinnertime the phone rang at the Hecuba home. 'I got it, this must be Daria.' Andrea said before answering the phone."
- Unnamed story (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens!), by Captain Marbles (COMPLETE!): "Jane was flying through the air in that super outfit from her fifth season alter egos as the announcer's voice filled the air:"
- Unnamed story (World's Shortest Crossover, Part XIV: The Crossover Awakens!), by Wraith (COMPLETE!): "The four girls, two of whom were feathered, walked into the building. Despite the tree growing through the center, the walls were still lined with bookshelves, all of which were filled."