Leprechaun Day! Either way, I don't think I've ever seen that girl so expressive...or so unfashionably dressed.
I hope Tiffany also remembered to hire the agency's prettiest model today, because it's also Mother's Day. I'm sure Daria will give her mother a lovely gift just as soon as Helen gets home from her 18-hour day at work.
- Cuckoos On Infinite Earths, by Charles RB (parts 13 and 14): "In the metaphorical piles-of-socks-never-washed that was the Pan-Dimensional Wikitome, Kristen Leung-141099 (a timeline where Sega's Dreamcast sold really well) was smiling and nodding while Janice-101.303 continued to butt in and talk to Cindy-191985 (a timeline where events in 1997 were in 1985 somehow)." (Part 14)
- Daria's Great Adventure, by dmsfanman (part 2): "It was the fifth week into the flight. They had been in zero gravity with the engines off for quite a few days, at least it seemed that way. They were still a couple of weeks from needing to restart the ion engines to slow down so they did not miss Mars completely."
- Enough (IC: Random Pairing Challenge 2018), by Zetor (COMPLETE!): "'Hey, Max, Charlie's here,' Chris says, digging his elbow into my arm and pulling me from the fantasy world of Krynn, back to the unfortunate reality of Lawndale High."
- The Fall Of The House Of Barksdale (Quinn, Season 4), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Jake is busy at work, by which I mean he's playing with a Rubik Cube. He is unable to solve it. Jake: Dammit, why don't these things come with instructions?" (Part 2) (Part 3)
- That Summer, by Princess_Pasta (part 6): "Another day at camp and another step closer to a complete revolt. The kids are growing tired of Uncle Timothy's special brand of cluelessness and Uncle Anthony is threatening an overthrow."