Niccolo Machiavelli's most famous work in honor of the anniversary of his birth on this day in 1469. Either that or Tom was right in "Fire!" and she really is planning on taking over a country, which is probably a wiser course of action than what she did instead--at least in Jane's opinion.
Also on this day in 1999, Daria made a small cameo on a T-shirt in a Luann comic strip. I'm sure it was her proudest moment.
- Discuss the leaked questions that Mueller wants to ask Trump about Russia.
- What do you think of Daria making Cosmo's 'Best 22 Teen Dramas' list?
- Play a new game: The Daria Alphabet.
- Check out Jill Friedman's Daria rewatch podcast, It Really Makes You Think.
- tjdolf has an artwork mystery about skating.
- Share your thoughts on The Excellent S's Lawndale Fighting Championship series.