Learn About Composting Day. Regardless, I'd keep your distance from both of them for awhile, both because they look pissed and because...well...I can only imagine the smell.
- Busted (Quinn, Season 4), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "We see a Chevy Impala SS driving north on the highway. Cut to inside the car and we see that Quinn is driving while Jim is in the front seat. Daria and Lindy are sitting in back. Jim is holding a camcorder." (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Coffee, by Zetor (part 2e): "'What?' Daria asked, surprised at the shift in tone. It had to have something to do with the times Stacy had acted oddly that night and how Quinn had said she’d disappeared."
- Cuckoos On Infinite Earths, by Charles RB (part 16): "There were two things at Camp Grizzly that stuck it in Amelia's head: meeting Daria and suffering Janice. That girl had been 'boss' of the camp by dint of being helpful, charming, and hardworking to the camp staff's faces, and then using her position to make other kids do work for her and bribe her with favours."
- Daria's Great Adventure, by dmsfanman (part 3): "Daria thought to herself that it was a good thing she was not particularly claustrophobic. Laying here on the seat in the MLV with a dozen of her closest friends was kind of like being packed in a can of sardines."
- Unnamed story (LLH Short Entries #2), by Roentgen (part 123): "'I think you should try out for this.' Hector Turco looked at the paper that Greg Adams handed him."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: The Saga Goes On), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "Daria and Trent stepped into the Lane house. It felt very empty. Jane would not be coming back, not now, or not ever again."