Gallagher on the prop comic's birthday. I don't know if that's a greased-up Camp Grizzly watermelon or not, but either way things are about to get messy.
Speaking of comedy, today is also the fifth anniversary of the "Daria: High School Reunion" trailer from College Humor. The trailer was sadly fake, but now that there's a Daria revival in the works, maybe we'll finally get to see more of our favorite snarky teenager soon.
- Changing Lanes, by midnightabyss86 (part 14): "Quinn tapped her foot, as she sat at the breakfast table, and clicked the pen she was using on and off with angry impatience."
- A colossal jerk (Iron Chef: Daria the Unreliable Narrator), by Rémi (COMPLETE!): "Daria : Excuse me. Tommy : You're kidding, right ? You think I'm going to talk to you ? (looks at Jane) You, maybe. Like, four hours into a kegger."
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Highland Years, by Meester_Lee (part 44): "Lillian Barksdale sorted through her mail, setting the personal letters aside from bills, advertisements, and the usual assortment of charities pleasing for money."
- Erin Chambers, by OzFerret (part 3): "Erin drifted awake. She allowed sounds to wash over her. The soft and rhythmic click that her fridge produced. The muted hum of the traffic outside. The muffled conversations below as the purchase of flowers took place."
- I would put roses round our door (Iron Chef: Daria the Unreliable Narrator), by LongSnakeMoan (COMPLETE!): "'So, I met someone today. A guy.' 'Oh, that's good.' Her sardonic voice bounced around the pizza place, hollower than usual."
- Old Friends/Bookends (Iron Chef: Daria the Unreliable Narrator), by Two-Eyed Charlie (COMPLETE!): "Jane never could get the hang of empathy, not until she met Daria. Then it was as easy as staring in the mirror, because to Jane, Daria was pretty much her worst fears brought to life."
- Rise of Weirdness, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 3): "It was early in the morning, but the Winchester Library of Magic was already busy, with more than a dozen people browsing the shelves."
- Silent treatment, by Rémi (COMPLETE!): "Jake is driving his daughters to school; Quinn is riding shotgun, Daria is in the back seat. Jake : Girls, I just want you to know your mother and I realize it's not easy moving to a whole new town -- especially for you, Daria, right?" (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4)
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Daria the Unreliable Narrator), by OzFerret (COMPLETE!): "Please understand that I do not break student confidentiality lightly. I am driven to do so by the need to protect students everywhere."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Daria the Unreliable Narrator), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "'So, welcome to Self-Esteem,' Timothy O'Neill said. 'This is sort of a group format. I know that all of you have been mandated to come and I know you don't want to be here. I suspect that there's a lot of anger.'"
- Unnamed story (LLH Short Entries #2), by Roentgen (part 139): "An ambulance pulled up to the front of Cedars of Lawndale. A young woman, known for her celebrity and her side ponytails, watched as the back of the ambulance was unloaded."