Old Farmer's Day, and I think Helen would take exception to the "old" part of that. After all, she's only forty tw--four!
If she does get mad, that's appropriate too because today is also Moment of Frustration Day. Just remember that you only get one moment to be frustrated. After that, just repress your anger like everyone else! Works for Jake, right?
- All's Fair, by Princess_Pasta (part 11): "Birthdays were never Daria's cup of tea, especially her own. Even when she was a kid, all she wanted was to be left alone. Unfortunately, that never happened."
- The Cooking Club, by Rémi (COMPLETE!): "Cedars of Lawndale Mental Earth Unit. Visitation room. Daria is seating on a chair with a vacant expression. Quinn comes in, carrying a bag containing tableware and several tupperware boxes." (Part 5) (Part 6)
- Harry Potter Morgendorffer, by Meester_Lee (part 30): "'Mom,' said Daria. 'What is it, Sweetie?' said Helen. 'We need to talk,' said Daria. 'There's something I have to tell you. I think I might be a witch.'"
- Second Chance for Love, by David Falkayn (part 28): "'Okay, Kevin...' Lowering her head and closing her eyes for a moment as she pinched her nose, Angie tried once again to get through to the quarterback. 'Let's try it this way...'"
- Tony Carbone Rides Again (Life After Thirty), by WildDogJJ (parts 1 and 2): "The whole household is in the living room. Quinn, Tommy and Timmy are watching TV while Teddy is reading 'War And Peace' and Jim is on the phone." (Part 2)
- You Want It Darker (formerly Prometheus/Lingchi), by LongSnakeMoan (part 4): "By the time Daria had arrived she'd felt if not better than at least not as bad as it had been. The picture had been locked away, carefully put back into the drawer and covered in scraps of fabric to protect it."