Boss's Day? I forgot to call and remind you to get me a greeting card!"
Of course, as far as Marianne's concerned every day is Boss's Day. I hope one day is Quit This Lousy Job Day for her, because no one deserves that much crap.
- Allowance, by Rémi (COMPLETE!): "A twelve years old Daria is walking alone in the street, carrying her schoolbag on her back. Her attention is attracted by the storefront of a bookshop. She stops in her track and stares longingly at the exposed books."
- All's Fair, by Princess_Pasta (part 12): "Casa Lane hadn't changed one bit. With everything else in her life going haywire, it was nice to know that some things stayed consistent. The discordant sounds of a Mystik Spiral practice session were filtering out from the basement, forcing the pair to retreat upstairs."
- Consequences, by Rémi (parts 1 and 2): "Lawndale High. The three members of the Cooking Club are eating together. Jane (looking at her plate with disgust) : You know, the food from the cafeteria was bad enough before I had good and healthy food to compare it with." (Part 2)
- Daria's esteemsters, by EntrancedCat (COMPLETE!): "I wasn't really worried about being late for the self-esteem class which the so-called school counselor pseudo-shrink condemned me to until I considered that being late might be considered a sign of low self-esteem and condemn me for a longer sentence in whatever purgatory 'teen self-esteem class' was a euphemism for in Lawndale High's jargon."
- Daria's Great Adventure, by dmsfanman (part 11): "Commander Ramirez looked over the map shown on the glass top video table. The map was a highly detailed image of everything within 100 km (62 miles)."
- Erin Chambers, by OzFerret (part 8): "The Murdered Crab was a new seafood restaurant on the edge of Boston's tourist area. Located on a corner it had an excellent view of the City sky line and a mediocre view at the harbour."
- Harry Potter Morgendorffer, by Meester_Lee (part 31): "Helen and Daria made the drive from Ruskin to San Antonio a week or so later. The traffic from Ruskin to I-35 wasn't that bad, nor was I-35; since Ruskin was south and not north of Austin. The traffic around San Antonio began to intensify just north of Selma. Helen took US 281 south of Interstate 410 and soon was in Alamo Heights."
- Sour Keys, by booboothefoolish (COMPLETE!): "'Oh God damn it .” was the first thing Daria said when she looked at the little white stick with it's two red bars."
- Tony Carbone Rides Again (Life After Thirty), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "Timmy and Tommy's rooms are directly across the hallway from each other. As the boys sit in their rooms Jim scolds them."
- The Wrath of Con, by Lady Evil (part 23): "'You have a fetish.' Danny said as he brushed spirit gum on his brother's forehead. 'I do not.' said Jesse, sitting in a kitchen chair as his brother applied an artificial forehead."