Paul Hogan, who was born on this day in 1939. Jesse actually looks pretty comfortable in this role, which makes you wonder what he's up to when he isn't performing with the Spiral. Anyone want to write that crossover fanfic?
- An Annoying Paradise - Daria, by Resop (part 11): "Jane shows up at Daria's lunch table, already overflowing with the other intermediate and remedial trainees. 'Any room?' 'Aren't you sitting with the fine arts folks?' 'I don't want to punch out Brittany. That Jezebel gave my Tomu chocolate.'"
- The Cooking Club, by Rémi (parts 1 - 3): "Morgendorffer house. Evening. Quinn is studying in her room when her mother comes in. Helen : Can I have a word with you sweetie?" (Part 2) (Part 3)
- Harry Potter Morgendorffer, by Meester_Lee (part 29): "Daria Morgendorffer didn't do many sleep-overs. She wasn't that popular with her peers: most kids thought that she was weird."
- Jim's Secret Shame (Life After Thirty), by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "The three boys have been sent to their rooms, allowing Quinn and Jim to talk about this frankly and openly. Jim is in a state of panic." (Part 3)
- Unnamed story (LLH Short Entries #2), by Roentgen (part 151): "Daria walked up the steps to the Baeza Museum at the USAES campus. The Museum was part of the 'Old Campus' and was a storage location for mystical items and objects, some of which were available for public display."
- Unnamed story (Scenes that should be: Pacific Rimmers), by Szcz (COMPLETE!): "Ted noticed the girl at a New-York bar. She wore was a bit anachronistic. It was '40 style female office clothes, coloured with the tints of grey. Women used them to look stronger and more male like many years ago. A dark brown fedora laid at the bar next to her."