Wednesday, June 5, 2019

And You Thought BRITTANY Was the Airhead!


Brittany and Kevin are taking flight for Hot Air Balloon Day, and I'm sure there are at least a few people who hope that they'll stay up there. Jake might take the opportunity to conquer his fear of heights, especially if those clouds that look like his old man are still hanging around.

Fanfic Update!
  • Am I A Grownup Yet?, by jones2000 (part 9): "'How are you?' My career is in freefall, my family is nuts, I almost had a coronary last night, and I'm starting to realise that maybe Jane knows more about me than I'm entirely comfortable with... 'Good.'"

  • Beach Daze, by WildDogJJ (part 2): "The Fashion Club are at the beach showing off their new bikinis. Sandi is wearing a red bikini while Tiffany is in an aqua green bikini and Quinn is in a blue bikini. They are standing outside of the bathhouse, which Stacy refuses to come out of."

  • Daria Ravenclaw: The Highland Years, by Meester_Lee (part 68): "'So what did you say then?' said Audelia Custis. 'I told her the truth, that I did work for the MACUSA and that I was a social worker,' said Ellen."

  • Daria the Vampire Slayer: Hell Comes To Texas, by Charles RB (part 10): "When the sun went down, Daria reluctantly sought out Rick - who was in the local music shop, trying to pick up the 19-year-old on the till by claiming he'd had Rip Rig + Panic perform at a party he threw."

  • Erin Chambers, by OzFerret (part 25): "Who does he think he is? Picking up Miss Easy Teen while I was right there? What was wrong with me? I was in my new blue bikini, which I bought just for him."

  • Pack Mentality, by Princess_Pasta (part 2): "Like Gregor Samsa, Daria found herself undergoing a transformation. Thankfully, for her sake, she didn't find a monstrous insect staring back at her in the mirror but her reflection was strangely clear and crisp."

  • Quinn Got In The Car, by Lady Evil (part 6): "Helen mixed up a rum and Coke for herself at the dinner table, sipped it and sighed. Had she really been a bad mother? If so, could she undo what she had done? It was nearly eighteen years straight of maternal fuck ups. How could she repent?"

  • A.R.C Chapter 10 Imprisoned, by ST91 (COMPLETE!): "Thinking about it, Daria realized that insulting her sister and her mother hadn't been a good idea. Her outburst had given Helen an excuse for ground her."

  • Skin Deep, by Kristen Bealer (parts 4 and 5): "'Well, obviously the aliens will take you back to their home planet and make you their queen,' Jane suggested when Daria told her about it a few days later." (Part 5)

  • Teaching is a work of heart, by RĂ©mi (part 12): "Morgendorffer house. Daria and Quinn are at the kitchen table. Daria : No, Quinn, you aren't allowed to date the instructor."

  • Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Send in the Clones), by LongSnakeMoan (COMPLETE!): "'You get up when I tell you to get up or when I leave. You understand?' 'Nathan, please. I'm sorry, I really am, but I need to get up now.'"

  • Unnamed story (LLH Short Entries #2), by Brother Grimace (parts 186 and 187): "It was a pleasant Friday morning - the last day in May, as well - so Jaime decided to hold 'Homeroom' outside in the 'pocket park' located between Legion Tower and the main parking lot." (Part 187)

  • Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: The Saga Goes On), by YouthofOz (COMPLETE!): "Skyler examined the vial for a moment, then looked to Upchuck. 'A love potion?' he asked, unimpressed."

No comments: