I see Sandi is overachieving for National Bird Day, but someone needs to explain to her that a birdbrain is a birdbrain, no matter how fancy the feathers look. And by "someone" I mean Stacy, because that would be freaking hilarious.
- Bearing the Summer, by Lady Evil (part 23): "'OK, this isn’t good.' Trent said when he came across Jesse’s shredded and bloodstained shorts and underwear."
- Brittany - Party Time, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 3): "The next morning, Daria met Brittany at the door. 'Good Morning.' 'Good Morning, Daria.'"
- Danny Morgendorffer, by ST91 (part 58): "Daniel checked his room one last time. The desk, the bed, the bookcase, his boxing gear... everything was perfectly in order. He heard a chuckle behind him and turned around. It was Quinn, leaning on the door."
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Year of the Owl, by Meester_Lee (part 40): "The girls went back to cooking after the Crows Flooed away."
- Doctor Who - Changes in Time and Space, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 8): "Felicia emerged into a TARDIS corridor that looked almost the same as the corridor that she was in before she entered the anomaly. The corridor had a more organic look to it than the ones she was used to. She could also hear the Cloister Bell ringing."
- Lucky Shirt (Random Pairing Challenge 2020), by JoeMerl (COMPLETE!): "Earlier that day, Ed and his friends were hanging out in his dorm room when Buggy laughed at him and said 'Man, you need to get laid.'"
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Secret Genius Quinn), by JPAGC (part 1): "As he drove along the streets of Lawndale, Jake talked to his daughters: '...and don't worry if the other kids take some time to take a liking to you, all right? ...'"
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: The Closing Walls of Schloss Morgendorffer and Casa Lane), by Lady Evil (COMPLETE!): "In the corner of Lawndale there was a young lady named Stacy. She wasn’t merely a follower of fashion. She had a talent for sewing and mending garments."
- You Want It Darker, by LSM (part 15): "She'd already faced a dice with death, detangling the Christmas lights from the balcony."