Either Mr. DeMartino is taking a more visually-oriented approach to teaching history or he's found an interesting way to celebrate the anniversary of Benjamin Franklin's birth on this day in 1706. I hope the lightning doesn't have a negative impact on either his eye or his heart condition.
If you haven't done so already, better give up on those New Years resolutions because today is Ditch New Years Resolutions Day. Unless your resolution was to not make any resolutions, in which case you're all set!
- Bearing the Summer, by Lady Evil (part 26): "Jane sat on the porch steps of the clinic. Any other day, she’d be mildly curious about the small mob of clamoring girls, one giggling like a hyena on nitrous oxide. Right now, she was too worried to care."
- Burned Out, by Wrabbit7 (part 24): "The girls all lined up in the gym, dressed in identical blue shirts and yellow shorts, though with the way some of them filled them out, one could be excused for thinking there was some 'customizing' going on with them."
- Danny Morgendorffer, by ST91 (part 59): "'Oh! Hell Mr. Landon, Mrs. Landon. I'm sorry I didn't notice you.' Daniel said, taken by surprise."
- Daria in the Background (IC : Daria doesn't need glasses), by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 2): "Art Class was interesting. Daria knew she didn’t have any real talent in the subject. She knew that her strengths lay elsewhere. However, even she could do basic things like perspective."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Daria has a huge crush on Brittany.), by Sureia (part 1): "'Miss Defoe, I need a new pencil, I used up the eraser...'"