I don't think Daria's enjoying National Tin Can Day, and not just because someone forgot to leave her a can opener. I mean, you try being happy while wearing a poodle skirt!
Maybe she should just forget about the can and relax with some Edgar Allan Poe on the anniversary of the man's birthday on this day in 1809. I've heard that "The Tell-Tale Heart" is super romantic!
- The deadline to nominate for the Daria Fanworks Awards has been extended by a week, but don't wait!
- Read and discuss a Daria article on The Artifice.
- Vote in the poll: if someone gives you food in a plastic container, do you return the container after eating the food?
- What are you looking forward to doing once the lock downs are over? Share your ideas in the thread.
- cfardellbrenorenz29 posted an Iron Chef: The Morgendorffers Get a Pet.