Brittany couldn't be more excited! I mean, it's Jello! On National Eat Your Jello Day! What could be better? I mean, aside from a food that isn't Jello.
Today is also the anniversary of the episode "Legends of the Mall," which aired on this day in 2000. I wonder if the Rattling Girl of Lawndale, Metalmouth, and the girl from the House of Bad Grades ever get together for meetings? I hope someone brings a can opener.
- Born on the Fourth of July, by Lady Evil (part 9): "'Alfred throws a good party.' Heracles said, sipping his Coke."
- Daniel Mongendorffer, by ST91 (part 72): "A strange atmosphere hung over the Morgendorffer family that evening. An atmosphere of good humor."
- Daria Ravenclaw: The Year of the Owl, by Meester_Lee (part 46): "What surprised Daria was how easily she was able to slide back into the rhythms of student life at Hogwarts."
- The Fabulous Fashion Club (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: The Closing Walls of Schloss Morgendorffer and Casa Lane), by Linnofthewoods (COMPLETE!): " Announcer: 'Waif' magazine presents... The Fabulous Fashion Club!"
- Jane's Day in Bed, by hideousmeerkat (COMPLETE!): "Jane groaned as she woke up in her small Boston apartment, annoyed that the day was able to snake it's way through the cracks of the blackout curtains."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria fanfic should have: The Closing Walls of Schloss Morgendorffer and Casa Lane), by WacoKid (COMPLETE!): "'Jane, I'm uncomfortable with this.' 'Trust me, Daria, it'll be fine.'"