Mr. DeMartino is clearly interested in National Sex Day, although I don't think anyone else is going to take him up on the offer. If you want to have some real fun, ask Daria about her black high heels.
Today is also the anniversary of the episode "Pinch Sitter," which aired on this day in 1997. No sex in that episode, thank goodness, but we did learn a lot about deprogramming brainwashed children.
- American Boy, by Lady Evil (part 1): "'Ouch!' Daria yelped as the saleslady stuck her with a pin. 'Hold still.' The saleslady scolded. 'I'm having a hard enough time with your body as it is.'"
- Call Of The Mild, by wilddogjj (COMPLETE!): "Quinn, Jim, Tommy and Teddy are seated in the audience. Timmy is notably absent. Quinn has a proud smile on her face."
- Hell-o-ween, by wilddogjj (COMPLETE!): "The trees are now a wonderful collage of red, brown, orange and yellow which, combined with all of the Halloween decorations, let's us know it's fall. In the garage of Casa Carbone Kevin was lying dead on the floor while Jim draws a chalk line around him." (Part 2)
- Her Last Words, by Sheila Wisz Ellayn (parts 24 and 25): "Anna's house looked sad and almost lifeless that night from outside with just a few windows glowing softly here and there, the great hemlock tree swayed a little as a cold wind whispered through Layndale and everything was quite silent and peaceful that night." (Part 25)
- The Snake, the Crossover and the Dog, by Blake C Stacey (COMPLETE!): "'It's hard to imagine how Daria, of all people, could have gotten into trouble,' said Ramses Emerson as he stepped from the carriage into the remnants of a London fog."