Kevin's always had a swelled head, but it's even worse for Hot Air Balloon Day! If you take part in this one, do not go with Terry Barry Barlow. Arno's okay, though, as long as you don't get him started on the teeth.
Economics teacher Mrs. Bennett will be glad to know that today is also the anniversary of the births of both Adam Smith in 1723 and John Maynard Keynes in 1883. Or maybe she won't. It's hard to know what school of economics she prefers, because her diagrams are completely insane.
- American Girl, by ladyevil (part 6): "At the end of the school day, Daria stood outside the library with Jane and Alfred."
- Chrissy Had a Boo-Boo, by Meester_Lee (COMPLETE!): "Wanda Wendt was pissed off. She was so pissed off that she’d backed him against a wall in an alley off Degas Street and for the first time Chris Griffin wondered if he might have gone too far."
- Feast of Fools, by WildDogJJ (COMPLETE!): "The house is a fairly decent white sided two story. Inside was Nicole. An exuberant Jamie entered the room. 'Nicole,' he said, 'Do you know what day it is?'"
- Her Last Words, by Sheila Wisz Ellayn (part 23): "Shadow laughed as Avalon told her something about the crows and ravens that just kept storming the corn plants in his garden, then she tossed a few coins into a basket for a young lady that played her guitar in a corner, they walked the pedestrian street between a cafe and a wine shop and it was then when they saw her at last."
- Is It Adulthood Already?, by LadySparrow (part 1): "Daria climbed into the driver’s seat of the rented U-haul after double-checking that the sliding door in the back was securely in place."
- Semiversary, by Erin M. (part 1): "The late February sun rose over Caladan Cemetery, the rays slowly rolling over the grounds and various plaques and monuments that marked the final resting places of many former residents of Lawndale. Except one."
- Shadows of a Sick Sad World, by Hawkeye01 (part 5): "'So, I’ve been thinking,' Brittany said as she and the others stopped for lunch. 'Thought I smelled smoke,' Jane replied."