Mr. DeMartino is immediately regretting his decision to re-create Benjamin Franklin's kite experiment, which happened on this day in 1752. If he's having second thoughts now, just wait until science teacher Ms. Barch finds out he's encroaching on her territory.
Speaking of dangerous weather phenomena, today is also Global Wind Day, although maybe the holiday refers to Jane and Trent's older brother. I'd rather have the one that could hypothetically blow Lawndale away.
- shiva posted a new Iron Chef: Sick, Sad World the show.
- st91 shares Daria fanart from tumblr.
- Have you ever used Daria-style humor in different fanworks?
- BShaggy has a question of pencils.
- Vote in the Celebrity Deathmatch poll between Lt. Howard Hunter and Lt. Andy Sipowicz.