I'm not sure why, specifically, Sandi is upset about Global Garbage Man Day. Either it's because she's not a garbage man, she's a garbage fashionista, or because of her close proximity to, well, garbage.
Today is also Take a Road Trip Day, so pack some friends into the van and try to go to Alternapalooza. Emphasis on "try."
- And If You Don’t Rate, Overcompensate (IC: Sick, Sad World the show), by SPEEDCOREIDOLATER (COMPLETE!): "'You have the shot? Sweet. We’re moving in.'"
- Daria in the Background, by cfardellbrenorenz29 (part 8): "'Is Mr. Thoreau really turning his back on the world by moving to Walden Pond, or is he, by his example, trying desperately to save the world after all?' He looked at one of his students. 'Normandy?'"
- Her Last Words, by Sheila Wisz Ellayn (part 27): "After a very cold night, it was yet another bright day at the beautiful city of Layndale."
- Scary Christmas, by wilddogjj (parts 1 and 2): "Jim was on a step ladder stringing Christmas lights over the front door. This plus the thin layer of snow on the ground lets us know that it's December." (Part 2)
- Stupid Love, by wilddogjj (COMPLETE!): "Sixteen-year-old Angie Thompson was making out in the driveway with Chris Carbone, her forty-two-year-old boyfriend."