Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Day of the Brain Dead, Anyway


Tiffany is ready to celebrate Day of the Dead, or Día de los Muertos, which begins tonight. Of course, as soon as she realizes she holding a skull, she'll probably shout "Ewwww," drop it, and give herself a thorough manicure.

I'm sure the incident won't bother her too much, though, because that would require her to hold onto a thought for more than two seconds at a time. She probably doesn't need to concern herself with National Stress Awareness Day, although Jake might want to. "Why do people keep telling me I'm stressed? If I weren't stressed, I'd get stressed by everyone telling me I'm stressed!"

In fact, perhaps he should relax and try some calming oral hygiene for National Brush Day. Tad and Tricia Gupty can't wait to get to the part with the flossing!

Fandom News!

No comments: