Tuesday, January 2, 2024

He Sure Looks Uncomfortable. Good.


Looks like Upchuck is trying out Run up the Flagpole and See if Anyone Salutes Day, but I don't think anyone is going to salute him. Unless it's out of gratitude that he's taken himself out of contact with any and all females. I suppose I could explain to him how the holiday is meant to refer to a metaphor, but I think I like him better up there.

I suppose it's possible that he's just doing some weird new exercise, in which case I recommend he try celebrating National Personal Trainer Day instead. Quinn is exceptionally good a motivation; just ask Sandi. She can get anyone to swim, you cow! Swim!

Or maybe Upchuck was picked up by aliens and dropped onto the flagpole, which would be an interesting story idea and fits in perfectly with National Science Fiction Day! I'm sure Artie would be willing to read it, anyway.

Fanfic Update!
  • The Engineer and the Time Lady, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 23): "'We're almost there,' Andersen said. Albert could see the ice palace ahead. 'But, still, General Order One...'"

  • Extensions, by fridaythesavage (part 1): "'Welcome to "It's a Nutty, Nutty, Nutty World",' started Daria Morgendorffer 24th time that day."

No comments: