Today is Play Tennis Day, so grab your rackets and get to the courts! Daria is participating with all of her usual enthusiasm, and I'm sure Jodie--as a proud member of the tennis team--is also getting into the spirit. Unless she's busy with one of her thousands of other activities.
This is also the 14th anniversary of the original air date of "The Daria Hunter," in which Daria also participated in a paintball war with all of her usual enthusiasm. We also got to witness Brittany's unexpected skill with combat, Quinn's inability to keep a secret from her mother, and Barch and O'Neill...well, let's just pretend we never saw that, okay?
- Posters commiserate about the train crash in Buenos Aires.
- Derek shared an article: Eternal copyright: a modest proposal.
- What do you think Daria and Bones have in common? What other characters can you compare between the TV shows?
- Check out two threads on alternate history: The Sidhe's suggestion and The Angst Guy's Alternate World Flea Market.
- Four new Iron Chefs have been posted in Creative Writing: BrownEyedBagel's How did we get here?, neonhomer's Ms. Li, Fhujeth_x's Strange BedFellows of Romance, and Walter Kovacs's Tom was there.