Today is National Multiple Personality Day! Celebrate by finding the Eunice within, and tell her to stop being so sad all the time.
This is also the twelfth anniversary of the airing of "Fat Like Me" in 2001. Sandi became thinly challenged, and she and Quinn shared a bonding moment that was actually kind of touching. D'awww.
- Alternate Ending (Daria and the Gang Thread), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "'Do you remember way back in high school?' Daria asked."
- Another bit on my Addams crossover, by Ranger Thorne (part 6): "The house sat back from the road, with a small swamp between it and the black iron fence that ran around the property. A slight fog seemed to be rolling in from both sides of the house, and the sky had somehow become overcast."
- Black Cloaks of Lawndale, by Waylander (part 10): "The sand was slowly falling through the hourglass. Daria stared intently at a piece of red granite. Her face was devoid of any emotions, but her body spoke of intense concentration."
- Daria and Co. (Are Forced To) Read 'My Immortal', by Shiva (part 5): "After a very well earned break from Tara Gilesbie's atrocity, the group was forced to conceed to reality and get back to reading the story. Which the mere thought of made Daria feel nauseous, she had been hoping that exposure would have rendered her numb to it. No such luck."
- Excuse Me, by PrecambrianStudios (COMPLETE!): "'Excuse me,' Daria groaned. A large, bulky man grumbled, 'What?'"
- The Great Genderswap of Lawndale!, by Shiva (prologue): "A sudden flash of blue light covered the entire town and some of the outlying areas in a perfect circle. Once the light vanished, the saucer was gone. About a couple moments later, panic began to grip the town as absolutely everyone realized that something had changed about them. Something big..."
- Lawndale and Sandi Griffin's Genie (Chapter 8), by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 8): "'What's happened?' Kristen asked. 'Jennifer's stuck. For the moment, anyway.' 'That's... not good,' Kristen considered. She hoped that someone would wish away that pile of food before too long..."
- Losers No More, by Shiva (part 12): "David turned and knocked on the door, and discovered that it was slightly ajar. Sitting at his desk was Benjamin Bentley, balding head and all. 'Listen we'll talk later.' Benjamin said to what David assumed was an employee before hanging up."
- Nothing Compares 2 U-238 (Conjoined Twins Iron Chef Contest), by SinisterExaggerator (COMPLETE!): "'Okay, STUDents,' snarled Mr. DeMartino from the front, 'let's take this as an opporTUNity for those of you to prove yourself of having more inTELLigence and perhaps more persoNALity than a bowl of beet BORSCHT!' 'Class,' covered Mr. O'Neill from his left side, 'what he means is that this is just a small stepping stone on the path to self-consciousness and esteem. And even if failing is inevitable, it won't be held against you.'"
- Placement Test (Scenes No Daria Fanfic should have: Delightful and Naughty), by SinisterExaggerator (COMPLETE!): "'Jane?' Daria asked, gently pushing her Dixie paper plate towards the side, 'is it me or does something feel weird?'"
- Please God, Make It Stop, Make It End, by PrecambrianStudios (COMPLETE!): "Monique stepped inside the torture chamber, where Trent was strapped up to a chair, wires leading into his ears. His head was angled down and snot dangled from his nose."
- The Secret Lives Of Us (Scenes No Daria Fanfic should have: Delightful and Naughty), by LongSnakeMoan (COMPLETE!): "Paraphilia from the Greek para meaning beside and philia meaing to love. Attraction to people, objects or situations that are not part of a normative sexual discourse. Everyone has a dirty little secret."
- Suicide Tea, by BrownEyedBagel (parts 1 and 2): "The door abruptly opening shook her from the state of mind she was in, and the figure entering shattered it completely. He was a tall and lean man with short red hair. He was wearing a black suit that appeared expertly pressed and he stepped forward as if the world would step aside to make his path clear." (Part 2)
- Tales of Big Sis: Tea Party (Iron Chef: Fresh takes on Veronica Morgendorffer), by Reven384 (COMPLETE!): "Daria and Quinn were once again sniping at each other, 'Brat!' Daria said. 'Brain!' Quinn said. If they knew who just walked in the door they would have stopped arguing sooner."
- Twin Tracks (chapter 3), by oni (part 4): "Putting down her burger, Jane slowly let out, 'This maybe just a coincidence but a friend of mine got hurt near the end of last year from someone that came from Tampa.' Tomie started to raise eyebrow in a questioning manor. 'And this person that came from there was a high school dropout."
- Two Non-Fiction Accounts (Non-Daria), by PrecambrianStudios (COMPLETE!): "It was a summer day at around two-o-clock. I was with a group of students on the streets of the downtown part of my home city. The groups were composed of various ages and races. We were to be split into two to cover more ground."
- Unnamed story (A MLP: FIM fanfic by ST91 ( in search fo a title )), by ST91 (prologue): "A figure covered by a hooded cloak observes impassively the events showed by the mirror. 'So ... Princess Twilight Sparkle.' A laugh echoed in the halls of the castle and throughout the city ... a laugh so chilling that would freeze the blood to whoever heard."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fanfic should have: Delightful and Naughty), by Charles RB (COMPLETE!): "'You never got it, Kiki.'"
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fanfic should have: Delightful and Naughty), by Shiva: "Ever since that fateful day when the unidentified flying object had flown over Lawndale and had flashed a strange light over the town, the people were coping with the... changes that had come about."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fanfic should have: Delightful and Naughty), by SinisterExaggerator (COMPLETE!): "'Uphuck?' asked Daria. 'Will you please marry me?'"
- Unnamed story (Scream Scenes), by thatLONERchick (COMPLETE!): "'Hello, Daria.' 'Jane?' Moving faster, Daria found her friend crouching on a bed of old newspaper, entirely nude. Daria faltered, still several feet away."
- Veronica's Story : The Highland Years, by ST91 (part 2): "Little Veronica, happy as only a little girl of two years may be, was trotting here and there followed at a short distance by Daria and Amy. Very happy with that arrangement was seven year old Quinn. Great! With that damn brat out of the way mom and dad will be only mine."
- Veronica's Story : The Highland Years mini, by ST91 (COMPLETE!): "It had been a few days since Veronica had said her first word, "Dah-ia" and from that moment the whole family anxiously waited for the girl's next words."
- The Walking Brain-Dead, by PrecambrianStudios (COMPLETE!): "'Everybody get in the car now!' Jake screamed. He stuck his father's M1 Garand out his bedroom window and took another shot at the zombies. Blood and brains splattered the asphalt of Glenn Oaks lane, but the zombies kept coming."
- Wedding, Don't Care (Scenes No Daria Fanfic should have: Delightful and Naughty), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "As Aunt Judith walked down the aisle in her predictable princess wedding gown, everyone in the chapel watched with tears in their eyes at the perfect, romantic aura of the Morgendorffer/Steele wedding."