Mack is doing his Sitting Bull impression again because today is Native American Day, which leads me to wonder...are there any Native Americans in Lawndale? Or is African American the closest they could get?
- A Crashing Encounter (IC: Daria wrecks a car), by ashk09 (part 2): "Daria sighed, wondering how much they would dock her pay if she was to murder her friend right here and now, and use her entrails as an exciting new topping. 'If you're not gonna order anything, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.'"
- The Great And The Good, by ognawk (part 20): "'I can't believe I'm letting you two drag me to a mall,' Daria huffed. 'Oh come on, Daria, we're going to a formal occasion,' Ashley replied, 'There is a certain level of decorum required by these fancy, upper crust types."
- Just Friends, by minx (part 17): "Trent could hear the girls muffled voices, indistinguishable while his head was covered with Jane's duvet. He thought he heard something vaguely like 'Trent'. His interest piqued, Trent uncovered his head, walked over to the door and strained his ears to listen."
- MST3Q (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: Why, oh God WHY?!), by SacredDust (COMPLETE!): "The first scene of today's experiment lit up the theater, and immediately its three viewers longed for the darkness. The first words on the screen appeared: 'Crisswell Predicts.'"
- A New Direction (Iron Chef: My Dad, the director), by peetz5050 (part 13a): "'HI, I'm Kayla Lindstrom from CMC Marketing. I work with Quinn Morgendorffer on the publicity side. I was wondering if you and your friends would have lunch with me today? I have a proposal for you.'"
- Nursery Rhymes (Daria and the Gang Thread), by Roentgen (COMPLETE!): "'Okayyyyy,' Tiffany said. 'What do we dooo next?' 'I have it!' Sandi said. 'Nursery rhymes'"
- Unnamed story (IC: Early Meeting), by ashk09 (part 1): "Through the gale, Daria heard a noise, but between the roar of wind and having her jacket pulled up around her head, she couldn't make out what it was; there was a sudden screech, the sound of something slamming, and then a noise she was all-too-familiar with ... someone berating her in a strident tone of voice."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: Why, oh God WHY?!), by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "'911 emergency dispatch. What is your emergency?'"
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: Why, oh God WHY?!), by Brother Grimace (COMPLETE!): "The carrot-top let a tiny smile cross her face as she saw the single hole in the center of the sheet of paper tacked upon the sand-worn sheet of wood, once part of a wagon... a paper with the face of an angry-looking Chinese woman."
- Unnamed story (Scenes that should be: Pacific Rimmers), by Aloysius (COMPLETE!): "Anthony DeMartino saw the sign that said, "Duck Jerky, Cherry Fudge, and Homemade Potato Chips," and just knew that he had to stop. None of the three advertised items went together, so the story of this stand just had to be interesting."
- Veronica's Story : The Highland Years, by ST91 (part 4): "'Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Veronica, happy birthday to you!'"