It's Labor Day weekend, the holiday that celebrates working by...not working. Trent is probably the patron saint of this day, especially if he's gotten around to that "farmer paid not to grow crops" job. Helen, on the other hand, is probably going through withdrawal by now.
- Anti-Trope: Chapter 4, by minx (part 3): "'I know it's hard for you to fit in, and I know you think Ms Li is out to get you but you need to realise you put yourself in these situations.' 'I do not,' Dean muttered stubbornly."
- Can't Sleep, by ashk09 (COMPLETE!): "'Hey, Daria,' said a voice, and she felt a weight join her on the bed."
- Dying on the Inside, by minx (part 2): "Trent awoke to the hand siren blasting through the ward. With a groan he dragged himself out of bed. He had learned quickly the staff like early risers."
- The Great And The Good, by ognawk (parts 10 - 12): "While they were talking, Cassidy had walked in and spotted them. After picking up a soda from the counter, she made a beeline for their table and sat right next to Tom." (Part 11) (Part 12)
- Green Dragon Rising Book 1, by Grifter74 (part 2): "Daria struggled against Goldar's iron grip to no avail, as she was dragged through a palace on the moon, of all things. They were followed by Squatt and Baboo, who held Jane between them still wrapped up in a net. The group eventually stopped in front of a balcony where Rita Repulsa stood."
- Jane reacts to... (IC: Daria reacts to fanfic), by LongSnakeMoan (COMPLETE!): "Okay, so I'm still with Nathan. This has got to be a momentary lapse in judgement before I dump him. Wait why is holding my wrists tightly, why am I not walking out the door?"
- Journey to the West, by Grifter74 (part 1): "After writing about a dozen or so people, Daria spot two guys that looked like they stepped out of an old gangster movie."
- Quinn the Psychopath, by SacredDust (parts 5 and 6): "It wasn't every day that a former waitress who hadn't even finished her Ph.D. could get hired to a position at a public high school. Sometimes, Margaret Manson wished it hadn't been her day." (Part 6)
- Sonoma Coma, by jtranser (part 11): "'Yes, Jane, Every now and then I still find myself praying, just not so much. The thing is, every time I pray, I find that I'm talking to myself...'"
- This is the Morning of our Love (Scenes that should be: Pacific Rimmers), by LongSnakeMoan (COMPLETE!): "As she noticed his gaze had never left her even for second Daria's confession of love trailed off and she looked down at the scuffed leather of her boots, her cheeks burning as she waited for him to react."
- The Writing on the Wall, by SinisterExaggerator (part 2): "Daria was an inch away from cheese-whacking the person prostrate on the closet floor, but she stopped her hand as soon as her flashlight beam hit some familiar locks of flaming orange hair. 'Quinn,' she growled."