Daria and Jane suspect that they've just seen a black cat walk under a ladder while breaking a mirror, and that means extra bad luck on top of...(dramatic music)...Friday the 13th!
Still, there's no reason to be worried. After all, today is also Positive Thinking Day, so keep your spirits up instead of letting a bunch of superstitions get you down.
Oh, crap. I sound like Mr. O'Neill, don't I?
- ASPS, by PrecambrianStudios (part 44): "Ethan's mission was to observe Daria, see if she was possibly ASPS material. Through hours of hacking, Alex had discovered Daria's and ---'s scheme for the Morgue. Admirable, quite admirable."
- Doctor Ewwww, by ognawk (prologue): "It's started, she thought as she stood up and backed away from the console. She looked at her hands and noticed they were glowing gold as well, with small trails of energy coming from her fingers. She could feel the energy building inside her as the trails became wider."
- From Another Angle, by Shiva (part 2): "The first day back in Lawndale High was going as well as could be expected as far as Farrah was concerned. Oh sure, the teachers were as nutty and (mostly) unreliable as they had been her freshman year. However being able to socialize with her friends made up for it. Somewhat."
- The Great And The Good, by ognawk (part 16): "'On that note, I need to arrange a meeting between the four of us. I have something that should explain more of what happened.' 'What could it be?' Tom asked, his curiousity piqued. 'Something I recorded at the colony. I'm not sure it will fix anything, but I think you, Daria and Jane need to at least hear it.'"
- Mad Dog's Legacy Chapter 12: Hometown Hero, by Hyrin (part 2): "With the stride of an out-of-shape minor deity, Tommy Sherman strutted through the hallways of Lawndale High."
- A New Direction (Iron Chef: My Dad, the director), by peetz5050 (part 11): "Stacy Rowe was tired. No, I mean really tired. She'd been up all night."
- Six Million Dollars and a Few Tubes of Paint (IC: Disabled Daria), by Ranger Thorne (part 1): "Sitting on the side of the bed, he asked, 'How are you feeling?' Glaring at him with her one eye, she gritted her teeth and hissed, 'I'm missing half of me and you're wondering how I'm feeling?'"
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: only one parent comes to Lawndale), by macross (part 1): "Down the Suburban Streets of Lawndale came a large black vehicle. Its design was a meeting of sophistication and sheer power. To the casual the observer it highly resembled the militaristic Humvee mated with the compact luxury SUV."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: Why, oh God WHY?!), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "As Mr. DeMartino screamed in agony, his now empty right eye socket oozing blood and puss, the classroom stared in horror."