Brittany has a very special gift for Daria in honor of Teddy Bear Day, but she asks that in return Daria leaves her beloved Kevvy alone. I think she can accept that request; how about you?
I would also like to humbly mention that today marks my third year as a fill-in blogger for The Angst Guy. You know, call me suspicious but I'm starting to think this might not be a temporary position after all.
- Anti-Trope: Chapter 4, by minx (part 4): "I began to seriously question if I'd been subconciously institutionalised. It was the only sane answer I could come up with as to why I had willingly put myself into this situation... Three days... Just three of the longests most nerve wearying days of my life..."
- ASPS, by PrecambrianStudios (parts 41 - 43): "Michelle dropped the cane. Her eyes were wide and disbelieving; her legs felt weak. Cursing herself that she had dropped the cane, she grabbed the head of her office chair. 'Mitchell?' she whispered." (Part 42) (Part 43)
- Boot to the Head , by Teeki (COMPLETE!): "Mrs. Linda Jean Morrison had taught second grade at Woll Elementary in Highland for nearly thirty years, but she'd never had a student quite like Quinn Morgendorffer."
- Consequences, by ST91 (part 5): "Even now, weeks later, Clint could not believe what his brother had been able to create. A plan ... nay , a machiavellian trap from which it was impossible to escape."
- Dylan, by J-D (part 28): "'What's the big idea, signing me up for reading to seniors?' 'Yeah, I know, you had some weird freak plan to choose something that was all wrong for you, I bet. What was it? Picking up stuff from along the highway?'"
- From Another Angle, by Shiva (part 1): "It was the first day back in school and while it was kind of exciting to be back, in the crowd hanging outside of the building a girl with long blond hair felt the warm morning breeze drift around her and felt kind of blue for a moment."
- The Great And The Good, by ognawk (part 15): "The following morning, Ashley had a plan. He left his cabin and decided to pay Allison a little visit. Stopping outside her door, he rummaged around in his pockets for a second before knocking."
- Great Professor Dario Ch. 1 A fresh start, by ST91 (part 4): "'Ms. Li, I presume.' Said Dario watching the asian woman. 'You've presumed right Mr. Morgendorffer, please sit down.' She said pointing to one of the two chairs in front of her desk."
- Last Chance in Highland (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: Why, oh God WHY?!), by Charles RB (COMPLETE!): "Slade's gang had almost got him at the MaxiMart and like a chump he'd not thought about where he was running to. Earl had taken a .9mm to the side and fired half his shots in suppressive fire, and now he'd run into a dead end."
- Lawndale (Iron Chef: Lawndale State), by Charles RB (COMPLETE!): "Lawndale is a U.S. state located in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States, bordering Maryland, Virginia, and Pennsylvania. The state is a transformation of 'Lanedale', after the founder [[Vincent Lane, 1st Lord Lane]]."
- Lawndale High Wants to Spice Up Your Life (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: Why, oh God WHY?!), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "The students of Lawndale High stared in communal shock and amazement as a bright light on the stage revealed Ms. Li in a Union Jack dress with oversized red platforms, then more figures joined her."
- Little Mary, by Smijey (COMPLETE!): "The teacher nervously eyed Mary Fitch as she approached the front of the classroom, paper in hand. While normally the most disruptive student in class, she had been given an assignment to write a small report on Franklin Roosevelt and recite it afterwards, and it was the teacher's hope that she wouldn't be able to act out via such an innocuous topic."
- Mad Dog's Legacy Chapter 12: Hometown Hero, by Hyrin (part 1): "Daria opened her mouth to retort, but before she could say anything the door to Ms. Li's office opened and she beckoned them inside. Once they were all seated, she addressed them. 'All of you have been called here because you are currently the most active troublemakers on campus, and I am giving you fair warning that your shenanigans will not be tolerated during the events of the next week.'"
- The Mageborn Cynic Chapter 5, by peetz5050 (part 2): "'Oh very well, I'm awake. What's afoot? Why am I being awoken at this ungodly hour?' Lady Jane asked testily, she was NOT a morning person at the best of times. 'His Grace, Duke Jakob, has asked to break his fast with you and Lady Joanna, he must leave early so we must hurry.' The girl replied apologetically."
- Of Hearts and Minds Book II: Present, by mac (part 4): "'Jake.' Judy's fingers tapped a tattoo against her thighs as she stood by the doors to gather her thoughts. 'Jake, I know you've recently remarried. I was wondering what caused your first marriage to fail.'"
- Quinn the Psychopath, by SacredDust (parts 9 and 10): "'Excuse me, Quinn. May I have a word with you?' The Club looked up from the usual cat-and-mouse reverie of its leaders to see Mrs. Manson standing before them, wielding a pen and clipboard with an air of determination." (Part 10)
- Sweet Dreams, by RLobinske (part 4): "The bathroom door cracked open and Sammi said, 'Excuse me.' 'What is it, dear?' Paula said. 'I'm afraid that we may have to impose on Daria and Michael. My water just broke.'"
- Unintended Providence (Iron Chef: only one parent comes to Lawndale), by deneich (part 1): "All musings ceased, however, as Daria opened the door and found not her Father but two Highland, Texas Police officers standing there. The expressions on the officers faces made it clear that something bad had happened."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Lawndale State), by Greystar (COMPLETE!): "Daria - It all boils down to trust. Helen - Exactly. It all boils down to trust. Show a little trust. (Daria leans forward and looks out the front window) Daria – And this really looks like just the place to do it, too."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: Why, oh God WHY?!), by Greystar (COMPLETE!): "... AN APOCOLYPTIC THUNDERSTORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 900 PM FOR NORTHWESTERN CARTER, LAWNDALE, AND OAKWOOD COUNTIES..."