Mr. DeMartino is trying his hand at science as Benjamin Franklin, who was born on this day in 1706. Unfortunately, I don't think the experiment is working out the way he'd hoped.
...And yet, I'm sure it's still less aggravating than trying to teach Kevin.
- The Adventures In The Morgendorffer-Sloane Residency, by muskweasel (part 2): "I interviewed Miriam Elena Sloane-Morgendorffer exactly a month after I saw Ophelia, on a Saturday after she had finished her first week of seventh grade. She had trouble deciding which story she wanted to tell me, but she finally chose the first day back at school after summer break."
- Ah, Hell, by metameric1 (part 6): "He stepped around her, into his room. He leaned against the doorframe, not quite looking at her. 'I can't walk you to your car,' he said quietly. 'I can't watch you leave again, not like this.'"
- Behind the Counter, by NightGoblyn (part 4): "Daria looked up from the desk and saw a tall, solidly built young man looking down at her. His green hair and facial piercings looked familiar for some reason. She frowned, and then something Jane had said clicked."
- Hemming's Way, by ognawk (parts 3 and 4): "As she looked off to the doors where he usually came out, she didn't notice another girl approach from behind her, grabbing her glasses and taking them off her." (Part 4)
- In These Plagued Streets, by ognawk (part 3): "'What's eating at your soul, Daria? You can tell l'il old Janey.' Daria looked at Jane and then looked at the floor again, not making a sound."
- Match Breaker, by SacredDust (parts 5 and 6): "Trent frowned contemplatively. It's okay to cry... I can't see the sky... Why won't I die?... Who ate all the pie? Nah, that doesn't quite fit." (Part 6)
- Mysteries of Lawndale 1: Esteem of the Investigator, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 3): "Daria entered the office. 'Can I help you?' the receptionist asked. 'I would like to know what the procedure is for forming a school sponsored club.'"
- A New Kid's Dance Party While a Tree Grows (IC: Mix them up. DariaXDaria Crossover!), by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 1): "'Did you hear, Brittany? Kevin was taken to the hospital after running into the Tommy Sherman Memorial Tree,' Angie Zammit said, as she came up to her fellow cheerleaders."
- The Red Skirts, by NapalmKracken (part 1): "Daria tried to pay them no heed. She just buried her face further into her book, or at least what passed for one these days. Physically it was a baby blue rectangular reader with a small library in it. She was a passenger aboard the transport ship SS Kinsha, an old long-range luxury yacht whose glory days were far behind her."
- Tom Sloane, Lax Bro, by Shiva (part 20): "Elsie glanced behind her to see her two sisters-at-arms, Elaine Dickinson and Gretchen von Ramsla, already bitching away."
- Unnamed story (Iron Chef: Lying About "The Kiss"), by NightGoblyn (COMPLETE!): "'I've been watching you.'"
- Untitled Fourth Wall Breaking Conversation (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: Do What Now?), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "SHIVA: 'Elsie?' ELSIE: 'Yes?' SHIVA: 'You've been popping up with increasing regularity in fanfics these last few days and I was wondering...'"
- The Woman in the Window, by SacredDust (part 1): "Things were different between them since she formally dissolved the Fashion Club almost a year ago. Not only were they still together, but they found themselves beginning to enjoy each others' company."