Daria and Quinn have pulled a switcheroo to celebrate Opposite Day, and it's hard to say which one of them is enjoying the experience the least. Daria, I think, is just hoping to keep it together until it's over. Quinn looks happy, but something tells me she's dying inside.
- Ah, Hell, by metameric1 (part 10): "'Don't you trust your boyfriend?' 'It's not him, it's the women that think he's a sexy, available guy that I don't trust.' Her stomach began to feel a little weird. 'He's going to forget about me.'"
- Alienation, by malakite (part 1): "As a late model Lexus pulled up to a school, a worried sounding father within said 'Now, girls , I understand it isn't easy moving to a whole new town , especially after uh' He paused momentarily to think. Perhaps it was best not to bring it up."
- Behind the Counter, by NightGoblyn (part 6): "Daria staggered though the front doors of the store, squinting and shading her eyes from the bright interior lights. 'Yo!' Jane called from the other side of the store. 'You ready for your first over-night shift?'"
- The Crust III: The Upper Crust (Pie, Pie, My Darling), by Smijey (COMPLETE!): "Daria squeezed in through the narrow hatch and Tom proceeded to seal it behind her. 'So, uh, thanks for letting me stay in your panic room until the rest of my life, I guess,' she said, already tearing open an MRE."
- Dream On (1,001 Deaths of Tom Sloane - Part II), by SacredDust (COMPLETE!): "Forced to slow down anyway because of the curve, Tom studied her curiously as he came closer. She was in her mid-teens, skinny and just a little on the tall side with honey-colored hair in a ponytail. She was wearing jeans and a short-sleeve purple shirt with pink cuffs."
- Dylan, by J-D (part 33b): "There was a story in the newspaper about a powerful storm heading for Lawndale and expected to arrive that same day. Dylan suggested they might not want to be on the roof when it hit and Rod agreed. Besides, they both wanted to see the aftermath of the devastation from close up."
- Evening, by JPAGC (part 2b): "Jane moved to the chair by Helen's right and took her seat, waiting only enough to allow Daria to pass behind her. In front of her, across the table, Sandi remained standing with her hands on the back of the chair, smirking."
- High School Never Ends, by welltemperedclavier (parts 1 - 4): "She paused in her thoughts, half-expecting a response. Shaking her head, she kept forward, one booted foot in front of the other. Ten minutes later found her across the street from her intended destination, the big front building still in its familiar shade of off-yellow." (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4)
- How To Change A Life, by ognawk (part 4): "Ashley was sorting out his locker, while thinking about the situation with Leanne dating Joe Lopez. He cursed himself for not having had the bottle to ask her out himself, and now that ship had probably sailed. Just as he was closing his locker, Leanne walked up to him with a smile on her face."
- In These Plagued Streets, by ognawk (part 4): "'Guess there's only one way to find out,' Jane said as she played the video. Jane saw a dimly lit room. After a couple of seconds, she was greeted by an all too familiar sight, the red hair, green eyes and oval rimmed glasses of Cassidy."
- Match Breaker, by SacredDust (part 9): "She kept walking and threw the door open. Alison whirled around in surprise and dropped the empty wine bottle. It hit the floor and broke. Daria stared her down until the temperature in the room was sufficiently low."
- Mysteries of Lawndale 1: Esteem of the Investigator, by cfardell_Brenorenz29 (part 4): "There was a large crowd at Lawndale High's tennis court. The new girl, Quinn Morgendorffer, was playing against a player from Oakwood, Lawndale's biggest rival. What was impressive was that Quinn was winning."
- Still Standing On My Neck, by SentrytheDefiant (part 1): "My first day at Raft University and I'd forgotten a pen."
- Unnamed story (1,001 Deaths of Tom Sloane - Part II), by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "As Tom Sloane was drunkenly stumbling around some dark road in Miami, he briefly wondered if he had remembered to use a condom, since that last chick from the bar had been on the skanky side..."
- Unnamed story (Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: Do What Now?), by Smijey (COMPLETE!): "'Your daughter will be fine, Mr. and Mrs. Morgendorffer. We've determined she has an infection from a bacteria known as clostridium difficile. We have a specialist coming in today who will be performing the operation --' 'OPERATION?!' Jake howled."
- Veronique Morgendorffer (A.K.A. The Noodle Incident) (A New Direction), by peetz5050 (COMPLETE!): "'Okay Morgendorffer, so how about we pass the time and you tell me a story.' 'What? You want me to make something up?' Daria blinked at her short-sightedly through the steam."